St. Elizabeth (Louisiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Elizabeth (Louisiana) Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Elizabeth (Louisiana)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Elizabeth (Louisiana)

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth (Louisiana) (Gonzales, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

At first I was contacted over the phone and a time was scheduled. Then there was an initial interview with the laboratory managers. After that, there is a second panel interview with your potential coworkers. I was notified I was hired about two days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult coworker or patient?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth (Louisiana) (Youngstown, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

Interviewed by Manager of another unit

Interview Questions

• What hours are you willing to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Elizabeth (Louisiana) (Gonzales, LA) in April 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. It was just an introduction for overall fit.

The first 1:1 wasn't bad at all. Pretty standard questions- why are you leaving current employer, why St. Elizabeth, why you type things

The peer interview is more behavioral in nature and asks you to reflect on a lot of past experiences. They ask you how you have handled prior situations. Things like confidentiality, how you like to be managed, are you aware of the organization's core values and how do they relate to you, and what might you need from a development standpoint.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate.