St. Luke's Hospital (MO) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

St. Luke's Hospital (MO) Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Luke's Hospital (MO)

2.3

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

interviewed first w/HR, then the Nurse Manager of the department and finally a group interview with the staff

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Creve Coeur, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, I went to the manager of the floor to introduce myself. (I was already at the hospital for nursing school clinicals.) I believe going to introduce myself got my application pulled up because later that day I was called by HR to set up an interview. I interviewed with the HR nursing recruiter, then I interviewed with the assistant nurse manager on the floor and took a tour. The HR recruiter was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. Questions were easy and what you would normally expect. The manager was also very nice and spent more time telling me about the floor and culture than interviewing me. I was called the next day by the HR recruiter and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you provide customer service to your patients?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve a conflict with a fellow coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would have easily been able to negotiate, but I felt what I was offered was fair for my experience level.

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Interview

I was contacted in a timely manner. I had 2 interviews. One with the hiring manager and the other interview including the team. Turn around was very quick. HR process was very slow though. You have to schedule a meeting with them before they can make an offer. This is similar to an interview. They will gather all of your experience and call you the following day with an offer.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Basic HR questions then department interview. Basic easy questions, "what are your strengths", etc. Straightforward and simple. Nothing too difficult. Described hospital, benefits, and position. Then department position described more.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief meeting with human resources just to go over my previous experience, then met with a lead nurse in the department. She was very straight forward and honest, and she gave me information on positions I may be better suited for which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position mid May 2017 and about 2 weeks later got invited for an interview. I interviewed with the recruiter first and then he asked me to meet with the director of the department I was interviewing for. I got to the receptionist area and they called the director to let her know I was there but she had no idea I was coming. The recruiter never told her she was scheduled for an interview. She was gracious enough to interview with me but she kind of was rushing me through it which made me more nervous than I already was because I couldn't really gather my thoughts. She asked me to provide her an implementation project that I had either done already or make a mock presentation. The interview was on a Thursday so I worked on this project over the weekend and got it submitted. I just so happen to look on the job site that Monday to review my applicant profile and saw that I had not been selected for this position that Friday after my interview and this was prior to me submitting my project. If I would have looked at that sooner I would not have wasted my time and energy doing the project if they had canned me before even giving me a chance. I will never apply for another job here again very unprofessional recruiters that do no know what they are doing and poor communication skills. I have yet to still get a rejection email from this recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about implementing a project and presenting it to upper management?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewed first with HR manager who asked the basic questions and then interviewed with area manager. Very pleasant interview, felt comfortable. Got a tour of the facilities and was introduced to who’d be my coworkers.

COTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

There is a one on one interview with the department supervisor where you describe your best attributes to the company. If interested, within days the hiring manager from human resources will contact you to offer the position and salary.

Interview Questions

• What are your areas of expertise? What can you offer to the company? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Office Interview

Interview

Phone interview, face to face, panel

Pct Interview

Interview

Met with HR then floor manager then waited to receive phone call. The floor is huge with an additional rehab near the end. It is carpeted and well lit. The rooms are 1-2 patients. Then accepted job and went to orientation. Orientation was company wide.