St. Luke's Hospital (MO) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position mid May 2017 and about 2 weeks later got invited for an interview. I interviewed with the recruiter first and then he asked me to meet with the director of the department I was interviewing for. I got to the receptionist area and they called the director to let her know I was there but she had no idea I was coming. The recruiter never told her she was scheduled for an interview. She was gracious enough to interview with me but she kind of was rushing me through it which made me more nervous than I already was because I couldn't really gather my thoughts. She asked me to provide her an implementation project that I had either done already or make a mock presentation. The interview was on a Thursday so I worked on this project over the weekend and got it submitted. I just so happen to look on the job site that Monday to review my applicant profile and saw that I had not been selected for this position that Friday after my interview and this was prior to me submitting my project. If I would have looked at that sooner I would not have wasted my time and energy doing the project if they had canned me before even giving me a chance. I will never apply for another job here again very unprofessional recruiters that do no know what they are doing and poor communication skills. I have yet to still get a rejection email from this recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about implementing a project and presenting it to upper management?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

put application on a friday by the next following friday they wanted to do a face to face interview, then interview with supervisor that same day, then was told 3 days later not including the weekend that i job the position

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

This interview did not turn out as well as I had hoped. I felt unwanted and as if because I was a new graduate, I was not suit for a position on this unit. If the managers feel that it is not appropriate to have new graduates on an ICU, then there should not be a position available.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work on an ICU?
      Not very many questions, but rather a stern lecture about how difficult it is to be an ICU nurse.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Interview

Met with HR then floor manager then waited to receive phone call. The floor is huge with an additional rehab near the end. It is carpeted and well lit. The rooms are 1-2 patients. Then accepted job and went to orientation. Orientation was company wide.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Chesterfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was held by the RN who is the Clinical COO. Very pleasant and informative of what duties would be and explained job duties very well. She informed me of the duties of the job, the expectations of the employees who work at the facility, the hours and flexibility of the schedule.

Interview Questions

• One question she asked was why was I interested in working at the Rehab Hospital.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief meeting with human resources just to go over my previous experience, then met with a lead nurse in the department. She was very straight forward and honest, and she gave me information on positions I may be better suited for which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Interview

I was contacted in a timely manner. I had 2 interviews. One with the hiring manager and the other interview including the team. Turn around was very quick. HR process was very slow though. You have to schedule a meeting with them before they can make an offer. This is similar to an interview. They will gather all of your experience and call you the following day with an offer.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me confirming my next steps of the interviewing process. I had a phone interview and a follow up in person interview. I received an acceptance call the following day

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) (Creve Coeur, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, I went to the manager of the floor to introduce myself. (I was already at the hospital for nursing school clinicals.) I believe going to introduce myself got my application pulled up because later that day I was called by HR to set up an interview. I interviewed with the HR nursing recruiter, then I interviewed with the assistant nurse manager on the floor and took a tour. The HR recruiter was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. Questions were easy and what you would normally expect. The manager was also very nice and spent more time telling me about the floor and culture than interviewing me. I was called the next day by the HR recruiter and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you provide customer service to your patients?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve a conflict with a fellow coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would have easily been able to negotiate, but I felt what I was offered was fair for my experience level.

Clerical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO).

Interview

Initial communication was done by email, inquired if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I came for 1:1 interview. I was later asked to take a physical, drug test, TB test. After all results came back negative, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• I don't have anything to add to most difficult or unexpected question. They were your typical interview questions. i.e. Why are you looking for new employment, what do/don't you like about your current position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase went well. They offered what I was asking.