St. Vincent Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Vincent Medical Center

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within the hour. He was very friendly and informative. We set up an interview. It was an interview with myself and two others. They were very kind and easy to talk to. We had a great discussion and I asked for a tour of the unit before I left.

Interview Questions

• What types of patients did you care for in your last place of work?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Medical Center.

Interview

Friendly staff. Quick tour of the place. Informal. Getting to know you. Situational questions. Nothing too difficult. Great experienc.e impressed with the hospital staffing. Would consider as a future position

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent Medical Center in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very smooth and fast. Applied online and a few days later got a call for an interview. It was a panel interview and there were 3 managers from different units. The interview lasted roughly 30 minutes.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at St. Vincent Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

hired as a new grad, interview process was fairly simple, and the training was actually pretty decent. Required shadowing for a few months, the only downside was that you were thrown into patient care even if you didn't feel ready for it.