St. Vincent's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Vincent's Hospital

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I thought the interview was a success. I met with the entire department; which they asked scenario questions regarding clinical situations and my overall RN experience. Each individual within the clinic; including the department's director introduced themselves, described the clinic's everyday routine and how my future job description would be if I was chosen for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect to learn from obtaining this job?   1 Answer

Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

A tour of the area during working hours, then questions on the job its functions and responsibilities. After accepting the job there was a physical, drug test, blood work, TB tests, and several safety tests. Many of which have to be renewed yearly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poor. This is our offer take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital in February 2016.

Interview

I applied from out of state, I received a phone call from the department supervisor, Carol, to schedule a panel phone interview for the following week with her and the lead therapist.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose St. Vincent's?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

the interview process was easy. first phone interview, then two days later interview with manager of floor, offer the job the next two days. I was offer the job and had to take an drug screening.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital in September 2011.

Interview

I came in as a new grad so I went through the Residency Program. There was an application process and a group interview. Once you are accepted to the program, you rotate through the different nursing units in your "track" (med-surg, ICU, cardiac, etc). At the end of a 12 week rotation you are matched to a unit based on your rankings of each unit you worked on as well as the unit's desire to hire you.

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Face to face with department director and supervisor, answered a series of questions, and had a conversation with management and the supervisor concerning the in's and outs concerning the position.

Patient Access Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard with manger and two peers they asked pretty standard interview questions basically go over your resume with you then have you play the waiting game i did receive a job offer but declined due to pay

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Vincent's Hospital (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Basic standard questions, what are your weakness, whats our experience, why do you want to work here. etc, and a show of the unit after. Everything in very friendly experience, and im happy to be working at STV

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to STv that other staff cannot bring?   1 Answer