Stampin' Up! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stampin' Up! Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stampin' Up!

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stampin' Up! (Riverton, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

First you go through 2 on 1 interviews with who will be your direct supervisor, and someone from HR. They will usually ask you some questions, you'll go on a tour, and if they like you they will call you back for a second interview. The second interview is a panel interview with 6-8 influential people in the company from different departments you would be working with.

Interview Questions

• They ask if it's more important to make sure something is perfect or if it is more important to make sure something is on time   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stampin' Up! (Riverton, UT).

Interview

Spoke with HR recruiter first. After an interview with the person primarily responsible to hiring I then interviewed with a group of people. The people represented a number of different areas within the company. The interview process was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any specific questions that were difficult. Be prepared to talk about your ideas and thoughts about business that is not necessarily your area of expertise. They like people who are smart and well rounded and can participate on teams in many different areas. If you are locked into one thing that interests you this may not be the company for you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my compensation. They were open and honest. I didn't feel like it was a game.