Stanley Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stanley Consultants

Environmental Department Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Consultants (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

First I met with employees who knew me and wanted me for the position
    then I had to apply on line
    I continued with minimal discussions with local office managers
    This was followed with a 1.5 hour phone interview with HR a very good discussion
    When the VP had time to fly into SLC, I had a 2 discussion with Infrastructure VP and three others - office manager, transportation manager

GIS Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanley Consultants in July 2014.

Interview

Had one interview, two people in person and one on the phone. Given false information during the interview, anything to get me to sign on. Truly too good to be true.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They ignored my salary requirements and gave me a low-ball offer. They refused to negotiate.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Consultants (Centennial, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Unorganized. The recruiter had no idea of the nature of the business...typical, but there should be a slight clue. No one helped in the relocation process. The interview seemed like a typical interview, but when a promise to become an employee was signed, the experience was very alienating.

Interview Questions

• They're engineers...they don't ask unexpected questions.   Answer Question