StarHub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 persons were present during the interview. Even thought was told would meet first with HR and maybe later on with an operational.
    one HR and one operational person.
    no introduction given by the interviewers (who they were, what are they doing here or why this interview)

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Both the interviewers are very nice. First they asked to introduce yourself and ask few questions throughout the interview. The whole process was fun and not stressful. Just answer like normal chatting.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at StarHub in October 2016.

Interview

Asked about previous company experience, am I comfortable with overtime, how am I going to contribute to the company and also asked about your interest.

2 weeks still no call back

Senior Executive (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. First round with direct boss and HR; second round with departmental heads and HR director. No written test, just 2 rounds of talking. Good, sincere and rather friendly interviewers. They made an effort to ensure interviewee's questions are properly addressed. No harsh questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you left your previous companies?
      Tell us about your work experience. etc
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

i interview by agency. no interview required as they lack people. hire in batches. many people were hired together without interview. simply need to submit employment form and wait around for the processing to be done

Interview Questions

• whether you can commit for the contract duration   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarHub.

Interview

They are very fast paced, two HR person interviewing. It seems like one will be asking question and the other is answering the candidates questions.
    No difficult questions asked.
    Whole session less than 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Have you encounter any difficult situation between you and the customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Very detail and asked relevant questions. Not just questions relating to the position but also question that concern my background,character and interests. Other than that, the interviewer will also conjure some scenarios relating to work situation and test my reflexes and how fast i react and observe my composure in answering the questions. there is no right or wrong but more on testing my resourcefulness in problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is required to be a good debt collector?   1 Answer

Senior/Executive Web Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 2 interviewers, it takes about 20-30mins. They were friendly and try to not make me nervous. They talk about the job, what we are required to do. Ask about my skills.

I do not receive any email or phone call after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your current job?
      Do you mind working till late night?
      Answer Question

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly, tried to help me to relax and not to get too nervous. Overall it was quite a long interview, it took about 45minutes. Asked alot of questions about personal goals, motivation and strengths. I got a feeling that they are looking for people with more exposure and knowledge on business-related matters.

Senior Marketing Executive - Prepaid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StarHub (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

It wasn't too serious and uptight. Asked about current job and etc. how current job was aligned to the applied position. why i applied for this position and if i wanted to further my education

Interview Questions

• what are the marketing tools to promote Prepaid services   1 Answer