Stater Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stater Bros. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

1.6

Curtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stater Bros..

Interview

Applied online and I got a call back for the first interview the next day. Went into the store and they basically just went over my application and told me if they choose to moved forward with my application they would call me in a week. Got a call back almost two weeks after first interview to go in and pick up a hiring packet. Went in a couple days later to drop it off and do the drug test. If pass the drug test you got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stater Bros. (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

You get called in and they reschedule you for an HR orientation, you basically got the job if they call you and pass the drug test. Then you guys will do another, but overall just apply and hope they will call you along with everyone else

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stater Bros. (Hemet, CA).

Interview

The first interview was just verifying everything I had put down on my application. Then about a week later I got a call to pick up a packet and was given a date and time for my final interview at different stater bros location.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stater Bros. in April 2017.

Interview

I was called the day after I applied and we went over my application and availability. 2 weeks later I get a call to come in and get a stack of forms to fill out and told to go to a different store about 2 weeks later for my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with being transferred to another location within 25 miles?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stater Bros. in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to get an interview. 2-3 weeks passed and I got called up to the store to pick up a packet. I had to have the packet filled out and the following week to go to HR. One week passed and they told me I got the job and gave me a date to start the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Asks about school schedule. Goes over paperwork.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stater Bros. in March 2017.

Interview

Quick ten minute interview going over application and a couple easy questions. The manager asked about my school scheldule and to describe myself basically. Dress decent and answer the questions easily. Everyone who gets called is pretty much already hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stater Bros..

Interview

Was never contacted back, never got a confirmation that my application was received, and they left no way for you to contact them and see the status of your application.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Interview

I applied online, the manager called me in two days which was on a Monday. The interview was really easy..basically reviewing my application. It took about 15 minutes.. We discussed the hiring process. The next day I received a call to come pick up a packet to take to the final interview on Saturday. You need to dress for the job, black slacks and white dress shirt. The final interview last about 3-4 hours. U go over ur packet, watch a video on sexual harassment and u take a drug test. If u pass the drug test then ur hired. I got a call on Friday of the following week that everything went well with my final interview and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stater Bros. (Sun City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

first one was a simple face to face just to see if you meet the criteria both appearance and personality wise to fit the job. Second interview was just picking up the necessary documentation describing the company and what they expect from there new hires. Third was an orientation class describing the job. Whats to be expected out new hires. Filling out required paperwork like w2 forms ect. Also the standard mouth swab drug test.

Interview Questions

• what would you say makes you stand out among the other prospective employees to get a job with Stater Bros market?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stater Bros..

Interview

Fill the applicaton out spoke with supervisor/manager went over salary benitfits 401 K plan vacation time talked about overtime dress code what responsilbilities are expected from your job title. The questions are very basic what is required for the position stocking the shelves bagging the georgies for the customer and helping them to there car bringing in the shopping carts and putting them were they belong.

Interview Questions

• How well do i enter act with people. If i am available to work overtime   1 Answer
    • Are you available to work overtime   1 Answer