Steelwedge Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steelwedge Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.4

Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview

Interviewed there for a few weeks. Scheduling is sub-optimal and they tend to draw out the process. Found out later they just post and repost positions to collect resumes with no real positions available. Unfair to people to waste their time with no real opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current company? That's probably the #1 question asked by everybody.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after submitting resume. 2 Phone interviews, one with regular manager followed by head of consulting. Once passed, on site interview with 4 people including colleagues, project managers, head of consulting.

Interview Questions

• 1) List Project Management experience
      2) Software Solution expertise
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview

Initially contacted by contract recruiter, conversation went very well. later spoke with hiring manager and 2 VPs. As this all happened within a matter of days, I was cautiously optimistic. However, the trail went cold at that time, with no feedback from contacts. Was finally informed via voicemail that another candidate was chosen. It would be nice if companies showed the same vigor in announcing the decision as they do in setting up the interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview

Applied through the recruiter. After a week, we had base question. Then, another week, i was asked to have an on-site interview. There were three managers. First two would be hiring managers, one focused on behavior questions, another focused on the technical questions. After that, the head of the department gave me an interview with easy question about my experience. Never go further than that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What would you do when you face the conflict question from your customers?
      (SQL) what is normalization
      Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Indore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Formal and Sincere team was in the interview room. The efficiency of the process of recruitment was commendable as they wrapped up many interviews in one day. The interviewers were very humble and helpful.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

HR picked my resume from Naukri.com.
    She scheduled my technical telephonic interview.
    Telephonic interview was good. But they did not do at scheduled time. I called them two times. Thereafter I got my interview started 2:30 hours late.
    Questions were on
    1. Garbage Collection in detail
    2. Polymorphism(Overriding contract) in detail
    3. Abstract class and Interface
    4. There was a logical question(I forgot)
    5. Basic Thread Questions.
    This interview duration was 25 minutes.
    Interviewer told me that HR will get back to me.
    2 days later, I was called for face to face round.
    In 2nd round, Questions were on
    1. A train puzzle.
    2. Again Garbage Collection in detail
    3. How you will make your own serializable class.
    4. About my project.
    5. Why I want to leave my current company.
    Then He explained about my role and company.
    Again. Interviewer told me that HR will get back to me.
    2 days later, I was told that i was selected. & They called me for HR round.(Negotiation and all.)
    I did little bargaining. and then I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to negotiate if you think that you are suitable and if u should have or want to have more money.

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software in September 2014.

Interview

one of the most unprofessional hiring process , I have ever seen. The HR will call and inform for the interview tomorrow but won't even send an email or an calendar invite. HR will call and tell you to come to office for a HR round and won't even bother to send a mail to whom to contact, where to come? After 7 rounds of interview they suddenly find my current salary as high and cannot top it, they suddenly realize that am not a manager in my current role and hence cannot proceed. How strange right from the first round they are aware and every interview they asked my roles and responsibilities. After 54 days of interview process, that includes a HR round too, wat is pending is just receiving an offer letter and now when I mail and ask what happened , any update plz? they reply-->they cannot proceed further.

Interview Questions

• bugs encountered in performance testing, how do you approach your senior management, when you r new in the team   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Telephonic and Persoanl interview

Negotiation

The phase was satisfactory

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview

Hiring is good......bur interview process is worst and moreover they use many fancy trustable worlds...but in short time it will be proved false like Imran Hashmi 'RUSH' movie

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that which we feel difficult..............................   Answer Question

Software Engineer/.NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

pretty easy interview there are about 80 members along with me i am the fist person to call for the interview ,i had 2 rounds last round he asked very few question and asked about my expectation i coded reasonable ,he said as there are many people out there they need some time to get back to me waited for 2 weeks no response called up hr ,she informed that they are still discussing. interview venue (madhapur hitech city)