Stillwater National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stillwater National Bank Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stillwater National Bank

Fsa Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stillwater National Bank.

Interview

Brief, cold, I was uncomfortable as no one was 'warm'. I interviewed with people who later said the never met me and did not interview me. I felt mislead and only took the job as I needed a job ASAP

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stillwater National Bank (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

Informal, felt like I was talking with a friend, the interview was one on one in a large office, felt I was being judged on EVERYTHING that didn't matter, some questions asked were irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• 3 things to describe yourself   1 Answer

Document Imaging Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stillwater National Bank (Stillwater, OK) in May 2009.

Interview

The initial interview consisted of a phone call in which background info was taken. Following that, if things go well, they bring you in for a 1 on 1 interview and ask you teh basic questions in most interviews such as what's your greatest strength and weakness? Best trait, etc. After this, they will generally call you back in a day or two to let you know if you have been offered a job or not.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you made someone mad at your previous job?   Answer Question