Stone Belt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stone Belt

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stone Belt

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stone Belt (Bloomington, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick. I applied, and a week later they asked me in for an interview. I, myself, did a wonderful job with my interview and they immediately hired me and gave me my site and schedule, all I had to do was take a drug test within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if you were out in the community with one of our clients here at Stone Belt, and you and the client decided to go to a restaurant, but the waitress/waiter only spoke to you and ignored the client due to their disability?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stone Belt.

Interview

A few days after I applied online, I got a phone call to set up a time for an interview.

Interview Questions

• This position requires overall good judgment, so they asked several situational questions to see how well you think on your feet. The main question I remember being asked is, "When have you been in a difficult situation and how did you respond?"

After telling the interviewer that I had previously worked with people with developmental disabilities, he proceeded to ask me about some of those experiences and what my favorite part about this kind of work was.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stone Belt in January 2011.

Interview

Dropped off resume and the application packet, which you have to print off of the internet. Heard back to ask me to an in person interview, which went smoothly and easily. They went over a few open spots, and I got the job basically on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Stone Belt?   1 Answer