StoneGate Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at StoneGate Senior Living

AP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Lewisville, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Company was professional in initial contact. I liked the fact that the hiring manager explained the company's status and work environment. Hiring manager was very nice and asked reasonable and relevant questions.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living in March 2019.

Interview

Basic introduction of company and my interest of position. My availability for formal interview was established and date and time was set for interview. Process established for interview along with contact info.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in position and would you like to come in for a formal interview?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

very thorough and detail oriented;the importance of balancing work and life, the importance of working for a company with a good organizational culture, importance of aligning values and mission statement of company with the employee's values

Interview Questions

• the importance of balancing work and life, the importance of working for a company with a good organizational culture, importance of aligning values and mission statement of company with the employee's values   1 Answer

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Denver, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

It was precise and professional; I began with phone interview/screening and followed up with an in-person interview. The interview process was not overly intimidating, and it was more of a conversation about my previous work experience and why I was interested in a position with this company.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back within 3 days to set up an interview You will wait in the waiting area and fill out the paperwork provided for you. Giving the employer permission to do a background check and also a drug test. After you have finished your paperwork you will then wait for a few minutes and then take a drug test there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted more pay but they base it off of how long you had your license.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Lewisville, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position on Monster.com. I received a phone call from the hiring manager a few days later about going for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was conducted about a week later by the Director of IT. He asked me some basic questions about Windows System Administration and how I would resolve basic problems within the network. He also asked me about Windows Server and if I had any experience with VM's.

Medicaid Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StoneGate Senior Living (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I sent my email to the manager and was asked to come in for a face to face interview the next day. My interviewer was very easy going and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They mostly want to see if you're a good fit for the culture and appear capable of handling the day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel restricted working in a cubicle setting?   Answer Question