Storebrand ASA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Storebrand ASA

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Storebrand ASA

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Storebrand ASA (Oslo (Norway)) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview with a HR director and a former trainee. Usual background and motivation questions. Asked about thoughts on the challenges facing public pension plans, and general questions on the financial services industry. The case study was a real case taken from Storebrand's background. Then a 6 minutes prepared presentation on a topic of your own choosing. Lasted about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Storebrand sold of its P&C unit, for only to start up a new P&C unit shortly thereafter?   1 Answer

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Storebrand ASA (Oslo (Norway)) in June 2011.

Interview

I went through recruitment company and from there I was selected to interview with the hiring manager. I had only one interview with the hiring manager and after that I was selected. However, after me the process had changed, they usually take personality test and want someone with similar experience.

Interview Questions

• It was a very casual interview, with few basic questions about strength and weakness, about the background, accomplishments etc. the interview was very easy going and more like a conversion than a typical interview. I remember I laughed a lot during my interview and I asked a lot more questions since I was so comfertable talking to the hiring manager.   Answer Question