Strata Decision Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strata Decision Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Strata Decision Technology

2.9

Decision Support Consultant Interview

Interview

Started with phone screen with a member of HR that provided a summary of the role and the company, then a longer phone interview where I was asked about my interest in the company and the position. The next round was a video interview with a member of the Decision Support Team. Next, I was invited to an on-site interview that consisted of a technical challenge (excel) and interviews with people in the role I was applying for.

Consultant, Data Integration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology.

Interview

First-round was a phone call with a recruiter; the second round was a video phone call with a senior consultant. The recruiter said that there are 5 rounds in total. Both persons I've interacted are very nice and seem knowledgable about the healthcare field.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology.

Interview

During these difficult times where things are all so uncertain, I would implore you to give correspondence to a candidate even if the answer is "we don't know yet." I wrote two emails after a third round of interviews, one of which containing thank you notes which were completely ignored - to then receive an automated rejection the following week. My experience was at best mediocre through that point as I had to follow-up twice in between despite being told numerous times I wouldn't be left hanging, and how fast the turnaround times are for next steps. We should all remember to be more human especially when so much is out of our control, and finding a job is filled with so much more anxiety in a limited and virtual world.

Decision Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

Initial communications were good with the recruiter.
    Interviewer on other hand was not friendly was in a rush to finish the interview. Didn't ask many questions just said talk about my resume. You could tell he was not impress. He goes on to rave about the culture of the company, but company send an automatic rejection.
    The vibe the interviewer was given is completely the opposite of what occured afterwards.
    Thought the company was different, but like they say you really dont know the company until you see how management acts.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology.

Interview

It was a very slow process, but understandable given the growth phase they are in.
    Usual process of phone interviews with HR and hiring manager then in person interviews. The team appeared to be struggling to implement vision/wants of CEO.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process started with an HR phone screen, then I had a one-on-one phone call with a designer soon after, and then there was an on-site interview a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Not a traditional design challenge, but gave me some examples of their interface, and had me answer some questions about what I thought about it.   Answer Question

Consultant - Continuous Improvement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was somewhat lengthy, but very worth it. The team is very thorough and makes sure that the candidate has all of the information that they need! It was very smooth and organized!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

I was recruited for an initial interview and quickly screened through to talk to a senior project manager, then asked onsite to interview with the Director, a couple of Operations managers, and a couple of project managers. The feedback I received was that I was a good fit for the company but probably not for the role, and was asked if I wanted to interview for a different position I was recommended for.

Interview Questions

• What strengths would you bring to this job? What PM tools have you used in your last PM role? Why Strata?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

2 phone screens, 2 in person interviews, 3 phone calls with leaders. Last call with the CEO.
    Made it through all but the last call.

Initial calls are focused on your background and interests. The in-person interview is more behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Background and relevant skills that you will bring to the team/company.
      Short test on critical thinking, riddles and sql.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with HR recruiter and a second with a team lead a day later. The next week was scheduled for an in-person broken into 3 sections: written test (one SQL challenge and one random critical thinking "brain-teaser"), and two separate F2F sessions with two different people from team management in each. The SQL question was to design a schema, despite that not being a skill laid out in the job description nor my resume, so it came as a surprise. Was asked very conceptual questions, and when I asked for more concrete clarification on a couple, the questions were just repeated in slightly different but similarly conceptual wording. One person did most of the talking in both F2Fs, and one guy seemed extremely disinterested and almost unhappy to be there. All men, 3 white, so not much diversity in the represented management team. From reading other recent interview reports here, it appears they may have already interviewed the person they wanted before I came in, so not sure why they brought me in if my skill-set was not what they needed/were looking for. One positive note - they responded quickly (withing 1-2 days) at each step so I was never kept waiting to know what my status was.