Stratas Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stratas Partners

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

2 telephone interviews
    a written case
    a powerpoint presentation
    an excel exercise

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Had two phone converastions, then met with the team in NY. Difficult round of presentation, case interviews and exercises then had final discussion with Partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Leadership is flexible on negotiation as long as one brings a valid case

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (Basel (Switzerland)).

Interview

First a phone interview, then a timed exercise to do at home, and then an in-person interview, a timed exercise at the company and meeting with the other employees.
    Although everything went well and my knowledge matched their requirements, I was rejected on the basis that they think that I wouldn't be able to accommodate all of their workload.
    I was thankful that I did not get an offer because the director who was conducting the last interview did not seem to be somebody who sees work as a win-win relationship. He was working on other stuff the whole time while I was giving a presentation and only looked at me for a few seconds every now and then.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (Basel (Switzerland)) in April 2016.

Interview

- 1 introductory phone call
    - 1 business case remotely and discussion with a consultant (3 hours, basically build a revenue forecast and some strategic questions. Prepare an excel and ppt presentation)
    - 1 business case onsite (same as the one online)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have planned a holiday but you have to work?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (Basel (Switzerland)) in May 2015.

Interview

One short phone interview and two case studies, First one sent by email, second one was in person. Both of them were 3 hours case studies with a lot of calculations plus one hour of discussion on the solutions. Very friendly environment.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratas Partners (Basel (Switzerland)) in May 2013.

Interview

Was a bit chaotic and the case was a bit too broad to think about strategically. Felt more like a data crunchers job than a strategy consultants job. Which is ok but has to be advertised as such

Interview Questions

• Make a presentation with the findings of the case   1 Answer