Strategic Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Solutions Group

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Strategic Solutions Group (Needham, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Three interviews, one phone and two in person with multiple interviewers. Thought it went well sent a couple of e-mails. Response was some time next month. No news may not mean good news.

Interview Questions

• None too difficult to answer.
      Had I worked for small company before?
      Could I work at a client as a team of one?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Strategic Solutions Group.

Interview

Spent time and energy preparing for each of the 3 rounds of interviews, driving to and from the Needham office each time. Now 3-4 weeks after the last one, post Thank You emails and an email to the recruiter as well as the last interviewer asking about a timeline as to when they think I might get a final answer, there's absolutely no response or follow up.

For a small consulting firm that aims to build their business and gain project management contracts with clients, their engagement with potential candidates, especially after 3 rounds which makes it seem like there's serious hiring potential, is quite dismal. At the very least, if understaffed or process is going longer than expected, set the appropriate expectations as you would if a project goes longer or in a different direction.

Note - I selected No Offer below, but in reality it's No Response.

Interview Questions

• Standard BA experiences - time when dealing with difficult clients, time when things went wrong, etc. Also asked about experience with Agile and waterfall requirements documentation experience, general project management experience etc.   Answer Question