Subex Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

3.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subex in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through fresher world.
Round 1
First aptitude and technical online test. It was easy.

Round 2
Group discussion. Easy topic.
But HR was keenly interested in how we analyzing topic and express our thoughts. He was least worried about grammar. I spoke only line but got selected for next round.

Round 3
Technical interview.
Few basic oops questions which every software engineer should know, and couple of algorithm questions he asked me. Later asked to write a program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subex

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subex in July 2017.

Interview

Got invited through FreshersWorld. It was conducted in some college. First there was a online written test then interviews. Test was moderate, basic apti, english and programming questions. After test they said selected students will get thedetails of further rounds via mail.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I gave interview for Java Developer.First round was technical.Mostly basic java and Sql questions.Some questions related to current project.They asked me to write some programs.Second round was managerial discussion.Interview questions were average.They finished everything in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• 1. Sql queries, both complex and simple.
      2. Overriding overloading.
      3. MVC Design pattern.
      4. Binary search algo.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Overall Average experience . Got a call from consultancy ,schedule the interview. Only one round happened.Interviewer asked about my project detail then comes questions on C++, UNIX and some on sql. After that HR discussion done and then after so many discussion for salary they send offer letter which was not completely satisfied.

Interview Questions

• My Project work, In C++ about oops, STL,RTTI basic.In UNIX, given some situation to manipulate file using some basic commands like grep,tr,sort,sed/awk etc. In SQL normal questions on join ,analytical functions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subex (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

it was okay i initially thought of joining but there desired roles where completely different and which conflicted my mind.So i requested for more package but that didnt happen so i decided myself i wont be able to do this.so i didnt took the job

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subex (Indi, Karnataka (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

) What is RIP?
    RIP, short for Routing Information Protocol is used by routers to send data from one network to another. It efficiently manages routing data by broadcasting its routing table to all other routers within the network. It determines the network distance in units of hops.

Interview Questions

• There are several ways to do this. Install reliable and updated anti-virus program on all computers. Make sure firewalls are setup and configured properly. User authentication will also help a lot. All of these combined would make a highly secured network.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Subex (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was online test comprises of Apti and core Java basics followed by one technical round and managerial round . Last one is HR.

If you clear the first round then rest will be cake walk for you.

Interview Questions

• simple Java basics like polymorphism,Abstraction, Encapsulation,Inheritance .   Answer Question
    • Questions were on bit wise operators.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of technical and HR. Technical written and face-to-face focussing on C, C++. Aptitude test with mutiple choice questions on puzzles, problem solving, lateral thinking etc. Technical round with programming in C and C++ involving topics like data types, pointers, structures, classes and inheritance.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I had been written test conducted in Feb 2014. There were two programming questions and 1 we need to attend.

1. Write a program to count the number of words in a give string containing \t \n and spaces
        ex: " hello how are you i am \n"
       and:6

2.Provided with two linked list. We need to create a list for union of both lists and intersection of both lists.

They were very particular about performance and perfectness of program i guess.Since i wrote both first being near perfect and better second program but was not shorlisted

Interview Questions

• Level of difficulty is less. They shortlist very less people. like 2 or 3 out of 25 to 30 people.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex.

Interview

Written Test followed by face to face interview.