Subsystem Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subsystem Technologies

Real Estate Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subsystem Technologies (Renton, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, emailed with head recruiter and scheduled a call with her. Then email came with an invite for a phone interview to speak with the contractor in charge of the team on location. Phone interview, went well, the manager was easy to talk to, professional and informative. Still waiting to hear. It's been 8 days.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you find most important in your job, in order?   1 Answer

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wharton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subsystem Technologies (Wharton, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed, no pressure. I was comfortable and at ease with interviewers (there were 2). I was called first to see if I was interested and verify my experience. Then an in-person interview was done at the remote office in NJ.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experience listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subsystem Technologies (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Four Interviews in total. One conducted by the company administrator, which covered my experience with GNSS systems. One interview conducted by the CEO concerning my interpersonal communication experience. One interview conducted by the manager of system development and his adjutant concerning my experience with ARDEC and METC at Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey. One final interview with the members of the Integrated Project Team on-site at Picatinny Arsenal

Interview Questions

• 1, Is it possible to equip and 120-mm mortar with GNSS capabilities and have the GNSS accurately guide the projectile to target?
      2. How long will it take to design the GNSS into the mortar system?
      3. Can you develop a cost estimate for the entire program?
      4. When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The CEO met my salary requirements.