Sulzer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sulzer

2.9

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a 1 round of interview with the Finance Head, thru a recruiter. The role was explained. The process was 3 rounds, first with the line manager and second with the head of HR and last would be a physometric test.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone interview after 2 weeks. 30 minutes long, questions about background and experience, as well as leadership skills. Panel interview with 2 senior managers and one engineer.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Very competitive process. After landing an interview, expect your typical behavioral questions but also get to know you questions. If successful, you will be invited to their site for an intern day which is the second and last step before knowing if you will be selected. It will be an entire day learning about the company culture and history and you will have the opportunity to have mini interview sessions with all of the different division's supervisors. Team building activities will take place and they will select up around 10 interns for the summer.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sulzer.

Interview

It was 20 mins interview with questions mainly from my past work experience and behavioral type questions. There were a few technical questions but not that much. overall it was an average interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose this particular branch of engineering?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to apply in Sulzer?   Answer Question
    • If you have to define yourself in just one word, what would that be?   1 Answer
    • Questions related to my past work experience and couple of easy technical questions   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a headhunter and I agreed to hear from the company. The HR of the company then started to negotiate about the salary even without getting to know me. HR went missing after that without any update. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I have ever came across application with the products during my interview with the head hunter.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sulzer.

Interview

Found job posted online. Called within a week after submitting an application. Two rounds of interviews followed with different members of department and upper management. Questions were a mix of serious, standard, and fun (fit questions to see if I would work well with the culture).

Interview Questions

• How do you believe that your previous roles will allow you to succeed in this role?
      What superhero would you be and why?   Answer Question

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, contacted by recruiting in Ohio, had a 30 minute phone interview. The interview was just basic question and answers- conversational. Did not make it past fist phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sulzer (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

I was schedule phone interview twice, first time, I waited for 30 minutes, no one called me, then they rescheduled it, again, I waited for 30 minutes, no one called me. I thought they probably never care about interview person. I tried to call they office, end up the phone on website was hiring manager phone, I left message to ask why he kept missing the schedule, then the hiring manager called me one and half hours later. I was about going to meeting, I already lost interest in the company, I did not want to reschedule again to waste my time, "so let's get over it". The interview was not that success. Routinely, I called him back to thank for his time next day. but he was quite rude.
     I know this company for so many years, I was dreaming about work for them since the job was so fit my background and my interest, they are claim they have best product with best service. But I was so disappoint about this company,look like it is not like what they said in the ad., They don't care other people's time that much.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sulzer (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easily and i had a two interviews which one is phone interview and other is office interview. I was interviewed by three people from different departments and each interview lasted for an hour.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sulzer (Meriden, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an in-person interview. The company expressed concern with my location, because I lived over an hour from the facility. I interviewed with three people who were from both HR and engineering. They told me about the pumping and wastewater industry and I told them about my qualifications. I was one of two people interviewed for the position because they wished to hire especially quickly, so most of the screening was done through resumes.