Sumeru Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sumeru Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round - Written Test(Aptitude). Not so easy. Difficulty level was Above Average. 2 hrs time to complete.
    Second Round- Technical with Manager (Programming Skills and general aptitude).
    For me it took entire day.(Again depends on Manager)

Interview process is quite simple. They may ask some basic questions on particular technology. On the same day u will get feedback. After that you can join company very next day.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

got a call from hr and after that had to wait for nearly 15 days. I followed up twice to when they will schedule the net level, totally forgot and next got a call again after waiting for these days for F2F.

Interview Questions

• on which platform i have worked   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Second Round- Technical with Manager (Programming Skills and general aptitude).
    For me it took entire day.(Again depends on Manager)

Senior SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Questions and answers test paper and then face to face round and then waiting for evaluating the interview. Might have to come for another round if HR calls you. But it is easy process to understand, to go through it is nice experience, we can get to know more about the things which we know and which we doesn't know.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the best way to strategies the project for SEO.
      2. How to increase ROI   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview with Sales Head, CEO and COO. Total of 4 rounds. Also, we need to demonstrate the skill to prove that we are good fit for them. It will be great if we can narrate a story of our experience in detail with all relevant data of revenue targets, enterprise account contacts, profit margins etc..

Interview Questions

• Earlier Sales experience, Targets, Promotional activities, Enterprise Sales experience, Finance and Banking Sector experience.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sumeru (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth salary negotiation.