SunTec Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunTec Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at SunTec Business Solutions

3.1

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions in May 2012.

Interview

The interview started with asking my background and then in to different projects I worked with. Knowledge in BFSI domain will be of great help. You should have knowledge about configuring the products and supporting them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

They asked questions on structures, functions, double pointers and OOPs concepts.
    The interviewer also asked few logical questions to comfort me. The interview was for 1hour. They wanted to know about the technical knowledge.
    Previous rounds were a coding round and an aptitude test. We need to clear these tests to reach the last round that is the interview round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired by campus placement. First was aptitude test and then was technical interview and then HR round. The interview was all about the projects done during the course

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview. Interview Process started with machine test. I get through all the rounds including 2 round of technical and one round of hr. I think the last round with director was really not worthy. He just ask 2 questions : Why leaving the current company and about my family. After that they called me and said you are not selected. You have cleared all the round but not director round. I ask them what is the reason. They told me they dont't know. So, if anyone is moving to suntec, please request the director round first. If he likes, then we can carry on to next steps. You should be prepared for director round rather than technicals. We should wait to attend the interview, if also the tell the time.

Interview Questions

• Java,OOps concepts , our project explanation. Mainly why leaving our current company? Family   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions (Kochi (India)).

Interview

3 rounds- GD , coding , Tech and HR . GD was easy. Tech round was moderately difficult . HR round was also moderate. coding part was written.

Interview Questions

• Academic Projects , latest technological developements , fav subject and why .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Face to Face 2 rounds and final HR round. Face to Face round was completely about programming, algorithm and debugging. HR round was basic behavioral questions. Tell em about yourself. What will you do with your first salary? where do you see yourself in this company after 5 years? will you be able to relocate if required?

Interview Questions

• Asked to solve a bug in the set of code on spot
      HR round - Tell me about yourself, streght, weakness, long term and short term goasls   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions in October 2017.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process. At campus they had
    1. Aptitude and Technical test. (Online)
    2. Group Discussion.
    3. Code Challenge.
    4. HR Interview.
    5. Tech Interview.

The online aptitude test mainly consisted of time and work questions, The harder questions were find the next term of the sequence of alphabets. It also contained vocabulary questions. Included synonyms and find the errors. I remember the question What is a drei?
    The technical online test mainly focuses on Java and DBMS. Learn all basic concepts of Java and terms relating to Oracle Databases. There were questions like what does a trigger contain ? Which function do you use to destroy an Object in Java .

The GD was quite easy. There wasn't much of elimination in GD. Only about a member from each team got eliminated. The topics were also easy. Is TV an Idiotic Box? Should attendance be mandatory or not?

The code challenge had no elimination at all. Everybody was given 2 questions of which we could choose anyone. The questions were about strings in a file and printing specific elements in a matrix, We were made to write the code.

The HR Interview was simple only basic questions.
    The Tech interview covered most of the technical topics. Project was mainly focused. Data structures, OOP concepts, DBMS was asked. Learn concepts in Java and DBMS. I was made draw an ER diagram. Applications of stack, queue was important. Linked List and sorting algorithms were also asked.

The result was announced soon. There were 2 more rounds of interview at there office.
    1. HR Interview
    2. Board of Director Interview.

Both were simple enough. Questions were about our project and Basic HR.

Interview Questions

• Trigger.
      ER Diagrams.
      Machine Learning (Based on Project)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round was an aptitude test which consisted of both technical and quantitative section.Then a paper based coding. Third round was a group discussion, then followed by a technical interview and hr interview. Technical interview consisted of questions from resume and hr was just a casual talk. Selected candidates after series of these process needs to meet their VP at their office @trivandrum and he will make the final decision .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions in October 2017.

Interview

7 stages.
    Aptitude-coding-gd-tech interview(i had 1 hr)-hr interview-global hr interview- director interview
    Went till the final stage
    Two day process
    First five stages the first day
    Then they would fix a day for the other two stages
    Coding -java if you are from cs background
    Techinal interview-I was made to explain the code i wrote,sql queries were asked,os basic concepts

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SunTec Business Solutions (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 12.00, unlike other companies, I was asked to wait, and it continued for half an hour. I was scheduled for written test, which comprises of manual as well as automation questions, mainly Java. They are yet to inform the result of the written exam. I had attended the interview two days back