Sundance Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sundance Resort

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sundance Resort (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

I was pulled in to a tiny room with two very awkward HR employees and they asked me a few questions while staring at their clipboards the whole time. A lot of the questions were about the environment and my efforts to recycle and preserve natural resources. They hardly made any eye contact with me. Overall, it was a very uncomfortable experience.

General Restaurants Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sundance Resort (Provo, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

Detailed and through interview by an assistant HR director.

Interview with HR director.

If they are interested they might offer you dinner or even a overnight stay.
    Final interview by GM and 2 others.

Interview Questions

• HR asked about revenue and food costs at current job.
      You are ask to review the resort, cabins, restaurants and the General Store "gifts shop".
      1 Answer

Lodging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sundance Resort (Provo, UT) in March 2011.

Interview

HR is mostly inept and objective. Poor judgement. Poor support. The process was confusing and pretty informal. Those helping me find HR were very helpful and nice. The worst part about the process was how long it took to hear back from them. It took about a month before I got the call back following my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sundance?   1 Answer