Sunera Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Oracle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

one manager took the interview - he was boasting more about the company rather than looking at a fit. The guy one of the owners was talking about how and what great things they do and how innovative their products are, but fact of the matter is the products are not upto the mark and are not tested before releasing to the market

Head, EBS (Vice President) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies.

Interview

The Sr. Mgr. of Recruiting kept repeating the spiel that the company is very interested in me and my background for this position, based on feedback after review of my resume by their SVP. I also kept hearing that they are trying to set up a meeting with the "top management" of the company - aka,, the President of the company...don't know why they couldn't refer to the guy as the President of the company instead of the bombastic "top management", that smacks of egotism and arrogance.

Well, to make it short, over two months later and after several tens of excuses, the "top management" has not condescended to interview me yet.

I just ended up telling them I am no longer interested in their "opportunity" and that being frank and responsive would actually be considered as being professional and credible.

Their UNPROFESSIONAL behavior is ABSOLUTELY NOT appreciated by me. I would suggest to potential employees to STAY AWAY from this company and their "opportunities". This company is a BIG WASTE OF TIME.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uppal (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Uppal (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I attended for Associate - Software Developer drive at SuneraTech located in Uppal on 16th June. I cleared my initial two rounds(Aptitude & GD). The process was so pathetic and time consuming, the HRs were too harsh and dint not respond. They told me that they would call the selected students for further rounds and asked for our personal details. It's been 2 months and there's no word from the organisation. Tried contacting the Console HRs through LinkedIn but din't respond. When tried calling few HRs they spoke rudely. I seriously think they need to look into the hiring process and definitely need to update themselves. This is not the way you treat Freshers.

Interview Questions

• Demonetization - The topic for the GD was demonetization.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Vijayawada (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

its a campus placement you will have 3rounds
    written test(around 30 bits 45 mins )bits frm LR,APTI CUTOFF V'LL BE AROUND 15-20
    gd round u v'll be present elimination round-general topic-
    personal interview round/f2f round-elimination round ques on testing,java,c,basic progm

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of discussion, 1 round technical + 1 round HR. It was a great experience. Thorogh drilling is done from the employers end to make sure they are hiring the best candidate/talent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to deal with negotiation. they understand the market range very well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude
    Then G.D.
    Third was techinal round
    Fourth was again a technical round
    It was worst they get interns over there to questions. They choose people based on their priorities. Which is the worst

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

I went to a pool campus where nearly 500 members are attended.There are two rounds in the clg 1.Written
    2.Gd
    Two rounds are held then the results are announced at nearly 7:00 pm.
    In the first round they gave 40 bits 1 hr time
    It consists of 15 quant 15 vocabulary 10 programming bits(basic only).
    If you have little prep you can easily crack this first round.
    In the second round they conducted GD for every 15 mems.

Interview Questions

• Is nested unions possible in c?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

worst of all Interviews they didnt even call for next round ,first round was written test and then group discussion and then no call from them....! not to mention dont ever attend sunera tech Interviews they are cheats the get students data and sell it for consultancies for money.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I got this placement through facebook..I applied and got a mail.Firstly they gave a complete idea about the compan
    After that a 2 hour test was conducted.the first 1 hr was aptitude and the second 1hr was communication test where 2 comprehensions were given and questions were asked and after an audio was played and questions regarding the audio were to be answered.
    after that,out of 300 members.40 were selected and called for the technical+hr interview.
    Tehncial interview was all about the skill set i mentioned in my resume(C,C++,Java,UNIX.Oracle).difference b/w c,c++ and java.
    HR was simple,normal questions,nothing peculiar.

The last one was interview with management and they asked about my main project and its technology and about other technologies(google eye) and owner of motorola also.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunera Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

it was simple apptitude and some basic technical qstns from c but many are selected ny refrence itself sum gambling and selects only pple vth more tha 70% . after that there was a group descussn and one technical round on java script

Interview Questions

• all they need is reference and pple who know java script (if v had asked js it would b happy than refernce)   Answer Question