Cover image for Sunstates Security

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Sunstates Security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunstates Security

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was offered a phone interview but we opted for a zoom interview to combine steps 1 and 2 of the interview process. Interview was easy. After the interview, the manager explained the positions they have available and how their site ran.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your experience in security?
    3 Answers
  • Tell me your experiences as a supervisor?
  • What is your availability?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Arlington, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Manager called on separate occasions to discuss the offer. Was told to complete background checks and was ghosted. What was the point of wasting someone's time? Bad hiring practices. Not sure I would recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunstates Security

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunstates Security

Interview

It was Great Interview!!! They ask questions to see if you really know your stuff and if you are ready for a position like this. I look forward to hopefully working there soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Savannah, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

A drug test is required prior to the interview. The interview went well. The interviewer was on time and easy to talk to. Upon completion of the interview, if hired, you are taken to get your uniform right away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why should we hire you?

Sunstates Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunstates Security in Feb 2019

Interview

Fast and Easy Not alot of questions cool hr seem like they care great benefits uniform clean friendly customers great employee cool and chill back job with great pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunstates Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security in Dec 2018

Interview

Identify potential candidates Review application Review resume Conduct phone screen Schedule in person interview Ask questions pertaining to the position Allow candidates to ask questions Order background check and drug screen if candidate is selected to move forward in the hiring process

Interview Questions
  • Why do I think I am a good fit for Sunstates Security?

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Roanoke, VA) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview process was pretty structured. I was asked some specific questions and the Operations Manager was very courteous and well versed in the company’s history. I felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What security experience do you have?
  • Why shouldn’t I hire you? <—-Curve Ball!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Savannah, GA) in Nov 2018

Interview

I submitted an application and was quickly contacted by the "corporate recruiter". The recruiter seemed as if it was a rush to get me interviewed. I obliged them and accepted a short notice interview . After the first interview, sometime passed. I was contacted again for a second interview. This interview was a group interview. During this interview it was made clear that I would need to prepare for a move during the Christmas holiday. Several weeks passed and there was no communication one way or the other. I sent an email with a follow up phone call to both the recruiter and the district manager to inquire if I was still being considered or not. That was over a week ago. Not even the courtesy to let me know that I was not being considered. Very Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Fort Mill, SC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Fast and simple. I showed up 10 min before my interview and left at the time my interview was supposed to start. Was asked if I wanted the position to which I answered yes. I was then told to expect an email asking for permission to run a background check along with drug test on myself.

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind standing for countless hours?

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Wilmington, DE) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very positive and enlightening,friendly by letting you know what was expected of you,district manager reviewed my resume and looked at my qualifications finding the right place to use me,not to waste my skills on a menial site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Sunstates Security Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sunstates Security as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.19 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Security Officer and Unarmed Security Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Manager and Security Guard roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sunstates Security takes an average of 11 days when considering 31 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Unarmed Security Officer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sunstates Security according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 23.16%