KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Super Microsoft Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Super Microsoft Technology

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Super Microsoft Technology

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Super Microsoft Technology (Greater Noida) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview happened in my college. Firstly an aptitude happened which was followed by a technical round for those who cleared the aptitude round. I was the topper in aptitude, so I was the first one who had to give the technical round. I was asked about 25 questions in which there were about 5 coding questions. The questions were in JAVA, C and C++. About 7 students were selected from my college. They told us that we need to sign a bond for one year but at the time of joining they demanded for Rs. 80,000 as a security deposit for one year for which all of the seven students refused to pay.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to Find out whether a number is prime or not.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Super Microsoft Technology (Greater Noida) in Oct 2016

Interview

Interview process was held in two stages. The first stage was aptitude test and had relatively easy questions on time and work, LCM and HCF and logic related questions and there were general knowledge questions too. Second stage was face to face interview in which candidates were asked to solve the previous aptitude test paper along with some programs.

Interview Questions
  • palindromic prime number(in interview) profit and loss hcf and lcm time and work etc.
1 person found this interview helpful