Supercuts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Supercuts

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supercuts (Van Nuys, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview went well, I arrived 15 mins early and waited about 10 mins to be seen. The manager interviewed me in the office, I told her I am very exited I just graduated cosmo school, and she said to not worry about it, that I was going to learn how to cut.

Interview Questions

• Am I available to work weekends and holidays, can I work evenings? if called to show up 2 hour prior to shift can I come in to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supercuts (Lake Jackson, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Talked about my experience. Was a pleasant interview. the mgr. was nice and easy going. We had good communication and the outcome was what I expected it to be

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supercuts (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was going to school at the time and was looking for a job to finance my books. I knew they wanted to be priority so i mentioned in the phone interview that i was willing to take a break from school to work full time. I had at least 5 interview with different people. After one of the interviews they asked me to demonstrate my skills for a simple mans and woman's haircut. After that i knew they were deciding to hire me or not with all the other stores giving one on one interviews. One of the reasons they didn't hire me right away was because i was enrolled in school and they wanted me to be available everyday of the week.

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercuts (Chester, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was none, I walked in and the owner took over the interview by talking over the manager. It was extremely laid back and relaxed and I wasn't sure if this was in interview or not.

Interview Questions

• How long have you done hair? Where have you worked? Do you know how to use clippers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supercuts (Modesto, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online got a call to interview with area supervisor. Asked me my availability. What type of shampoo she should use (she had curly hair). Received call from salon manager few days after for a scheduled technical interview, took a friend and cut her hair, one other person was interviewing as well. Got called later that day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Availability! They do not have a set schedule at all stores so you must have open availability   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supercuts (Rockaway, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call to discuss the basics of the job, set up a time and day for the interview, they make things convenient to meet at one of their locations, fill out an application and speak to the owners directly. impressive process compared to other types of interviews. Waited only one day to hear the decision.

Interview Questions

• Asks a lot of questions about likes and dislikes about previous employer and the industry. Talks about high end culture making the difference.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a far superior offer so no need for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercuts (Roseville, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The manager was so desperate to hire she hired me on the spot. She continued to do this with every position she filled for the next 2 years. We would warn her about certain applicants yet she continued to hire unqualified people.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing hair?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercuts (Middletown, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a few days later. It was a simple interview mainly asking about availability and explaining the training process. I was interviewed along with one other girl and we both got the job after bringing in a model to cut their hair.

Interview Questions

• When can you bring in a model to cut hair so we can see your performance level?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Crown Point, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supercuts (Crown Point, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and one on one don't be afraid to show your personality they're very understanding if your honest about what you need some work with still also be honest if you don't have a completely open schedule so that management could work with you and your other appointment or other work schedules.

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Supercuts (Monaca, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The process took 3 days they had me bring a model and perform a haircut. She checked my work then asked me a couple questions. Said they would do a background check then call me. I was comfortable throughout. Wasn't nervous. The employees seemed friendly and so did the clients.

Interview Questions

• How have you felt with a difficult client?   1 Answer