Superdry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Superdry

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Superdry (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied in person and got a call back after 2 days. Had an interview with the District Manager After 2 weeks had another interview with a Store Manager. It took a while for them to get back to me with an offer but I accepted. the company was doing some major changes the time I had my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions nothing out of the ordinary. Just be yourself and have a conversation with them.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

i had a walk in interview. it just so happen the district manager was there, so i interviewed with her. she asked me about my retail history. i told her i had 3 years prior. broke it down to her one by one & she became interested on the spot. the process was fairly easy and straight to the point. she knew exactly what she needed to keep the store's energy positive and flowing.

Interview Questions

• has there ever been a time when you've been short on staff? how did you handle it? did the frustration get to you?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with someone who asked me questions about style and my history. Then we discussed how we lead our teams and their cultures. Also asked about why I was looking for a new job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personal style?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdry (McLean, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

First a phone interview then instore interview. Very extensive, several behavioral questions.that will make you think. They are very extensive in the question process. About 10 behavioral questions, make sure you know about the company’s values. Also be sure to discuss , how you improved external and internal conflicts in the business

Interview Questions

• Where is a time you were creative in the workplace and made sales?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Superdry in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a email from one of the managers that weekend. I was called into a group interview at the flagship store in NYC on 42nd street. The interview was in the company break room and it was lead by a man named Chris who was in from London. They asked us to get to know each other. We were given 5 mins to get to know the person next to us, and we had to draw out their interests then present it to the group. After they gave us a quick history of superdry. After the emphasized that they dont do commercials, so they told us to make one up, and they put us in groups of 5. Chris will be looking in on groups to see who is participating so make sure you DRAG the conversation long enough that they can hear you giving and also receiving ideas.
    After we presented our group idea, they took you by threes (one with each manager) and asked you three simple questions relevant to the job. They stressed making this a very simple and laid back process, so go in there with a positive outlook.

Interview Questions

• In the order from one to three, one being the most important, three being the least important, how should you prioritize work in the store. The options were Safety, Customer service, and Employee Interaction.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Superdry (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very simple, straightforward questions regarding experience, personal style, and a simulated retail purchase. Had first meeting with the manager and another retail sales associate. After that went well, I met with both assistant managers in the following days. Had a similar, casual interview based on personality and handling customers. Later that afternoon, I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a troublesome customer?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

it was a very fun and interesting interview. each and everyone in my team got hired and we started working in a few days. the managers were very jovial and was really interested in what we all had to say.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about superdry   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and laid back. They are looking for friendly and personable people and are not formal by any means. Don't go in anxious and uptight, but don't make it seem like you don't care. Its retail after all.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very casual interview. Interview was out in the open. We sat in a circle with the hiring manager and two other employees, and went around asking questions. The interview itself was very laid back, the interview was a lot more like a conversation instead of a interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience where you had to help an angry customer and how you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdry (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got called for an interview the next day. There was 3 of us being interviewed together. First, we played a game to pick an outfit with the flashcards that said for gender, age, and budget, then we went to a sit-down group interview. it lasted about an hour

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't agree with a manager or a manager was wrong, how did you approach/handle it?   Answer Question