Surgery Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Surgery Partners Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Surgery Partners

Billing Representative Interview

Interview

Was contacted by email over the weekend to set up a phone interview two days later. Spoke with two ladies on the phone over a speaker phone on their end, which made it extremely difficult to hear and understand them. They advised they would call me back within two days to set up a face to face interview and I never heard from them again. A simple email telling me I was no longer being considered would have been nice. I suspect it was because I asked for what they felt was too much money (I heard the interview actually gasp at my minimum, which is funny because it is on par with entry level for the area, so there it is).

Interview Questions

• Describe your background doing this kind of work in other settings.   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Surgery Partners (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

it was extremely informal and easy going. I walked in the same day I applied and he lab supervisor asked me a few (personal) questions and I got a call a few hours later saying I got the job

Interview Questions

• How well so you get a long with others   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Surgery Partners in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I sat in an office with the Practice Manager and she described the duties to me. I was never asked a single question about my experience, education, skills, or ANYTHING. Someone from HR at the corporate level checked my references. I took a drug test. That was about it.