Swarovski Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.6

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call for a in store interview with the manager and then interviewed with District Manager. They asked basic interview questions that most retail places would ask. They also put me on the floor on my interview, described a customer scenario and asked me to pick out something the customer might like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Swarovski?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Swarovski.

Interview

it was quick and nice, two rounds of interview. one with store manager, another one with district manager. everyone was nice with me and friendly. there weren't any hard questions. the interview process was smooth and easy. that's all that i know

Interview Questions

• about relevant expirience, how to sell something, how to behave with customer, what to do if customer is not happy, how to find out needs, how to inreact with customer etc. the interview questions weren't hard. that's all that i know   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swarovski (Bellevue, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty quick at about 2 weeks give or take a day. I applied by submitting my resume via indeed. A few days later I was contacted by the store manager and asked to come in for an interview.

The interview was a few days later and it was held outside the store. I arrived a few minutes early so I got to casually talk with the manager about our personal lives while we waited to get started. The store is very small and the backroad is even smaller but the noise was not a disruption to the interview. I was asked about my previous jobs, skill sets and my long term goals.

After the interview I was told I'd get a call by early next week. I was interviewing for both full time and part time so I wasn't sure what I'd be offered if I even got one. I got a call the next evening and was given a dare to come in to sign paperwork and my salary. It was overall a great process and I'm very happy with how things turned out!

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swarovski.

Interview

The manager would look over my resume while asking questions about previous work experience, goals, and personality traits. It was very easy going. However, because she was "busy" she did not submit all of the new hire paperwork on time. Direct deposit came in 2 months later.

Interview Questions

• What did you love about working in retail.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swarovski.

Interview

Briefe interview in the mall. Very standard.
    Was interviewed by the manager and the assistant manager observed.
    They asked exactly what you would expect; My experience, my interests, exc...
    They asked if I knew anything about the brand. I didn't but that didn't matter.

Interview Questions

Swarovski Response

Sep 20, 2017 – Global HR Social Media Manager

We are thrilled that you are joining our team as a Sales Consultant. It is wonderful that you were proactive and applied in person at our store. It seems you made a good impression during your... More

Reatil Sales (PT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The manager is very professional, nice and easy to talk with. She asked me some questions like talking to a friend, nothing was difficult or pushy, the interview went smoothly.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swarovski.

Interview

Sat on a couch. They Were desperate to hire. Got hired. Found out that everyone that works there quits within a short time for a good reason. Was told she'd have to speak to her full time to see what she thought. Never even met her before I got the call that I was hired.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY).

Interview

One to one interview.

Several basic interview questions: E.g. introduce yourself, why do you want to be a salesperson...etc. then the interviewer will explain the job duties and salary. Interview time about 20 minutes.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I responded to the job posting online. I had to complete a 40-minute assessment which asked about your skills and personality to make sure you are a good fit. I got a phone call the next day from the manager who told me I passed the assessment and invited me to come in for an interview. I went to the store, filled out a paper application, and then the interview took place. The manager was very kind throughout

Interview Questions

• Are you good at taking initiative in situations that would require action or leadership on your part?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview pipeline lags a bit, the DM also screens every person for an interview. She is the only DM I know of that personally intervenes in the interview process. Takes about 2 weeks minimum for final decision to be made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you've had in a store, and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question