Swarovski Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.6

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY).

Interview

One to one interview.

Several basic interview questions: E.g. introduce yourself, why do you want to be a salesperson...etc. then the interviewer will explain the job duties and salary. Interview time about 20 minutes.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I responded to the job posting online. I had to complete a 40-minute assessment which asked about your skills and personality to make sure you are a good fit. I got a phone call the next day from the manager who told me I passed the assessment and invited me to come in for an interview. I went to the store, filled out a paper application, and then the interview took place. The manager was very kind throughout

Interview Questions

• Are you good at taking initiative in situations that would require action or leadership on your part?   Answer Question

Part-time/Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swarovski (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. I did one interview at the store I applied for, then traveled to another store to do an interview with the General Manager. Both interviews went really well, consisted of about an hours worth of questions. The managers who interviewed me made me feel very comfortable and I felt as if they listened to me whenever I was speaking and taking what I was saying into account.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply Online, interview with manager and then with DM. The initial interview was very easy and had standard question. Best thing to do is to read up on the company and its history and include that when talking about why you want to work there. Very Big on Crystal Living!!

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to work for this company.   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski.

Interview

In person I went to the store to find out if they were hiring. I had to go on-line to apply. The On-line application involves a forty minute questionnaire regarding retail. It was time consuming but It was easy.

Interview Questions

• If several customers are in the store how do you service each effectively ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long due to me having to interview with 3 separate individuals on different days for a sales position. I had to first meet with the store manager, followed by the district manager and the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell them a piece of merchandise. Which is a perfectly good question to ask being that I was interviewing for a sales position.   Answer Question

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swarovski in August 2015.

Interview

They were quick to ask about you and what you knew about the company. They explained dress code, and went into detail about events and loyal customers. They mentioned that occasionally their jewelery is used on stage, in music videos, in shows, in films. They mentioned that there was a friendly atmosphere and it really wasn't a tense experience. They wanted to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. It was a 2:1 in my case because I had the SM and ASM available at the time.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?"   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

After sending my resume i received a call within 2 weeks. The interview went very smooth. It took about 30 minutes. There was only 1 person interviewing so there wasn't any pressure. The
    questions were the generic interview questions, such as your strengths, weakness and etc.
    I sent an Email to follow up and was told that they are still interviewing and will get back to me within a week, but i haven't heard from them.

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swarovski (Wrentham, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Hands on interview, interacting with customers. Not your typical interview but under the circumstances it had to happen- they were a bit short staffed. Now, interviews are held in the back room, confidential with our wonderful SM!

Interview Questions

• How do you approach someone who just put a piece of merchandise in their pocket?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swarovski (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The manger was very cheerful and professional hired on the second interview watched a youtube Video on inspiration. Not going to lie felt like a nervous wreck even though the interview went smoothly over all just do some research before the interview. Basic questions any company would ask.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?
      How would you sell our product or persuade someone to buy?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Some customers are just completely rude just keep calm unless threatening you call security.