Swatch Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.7

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through the store manager from another location for swatch. He had receieved my resume from another contact from Camper who had forwarded my resume to him. The interview process was quick and had an interview with the DM and RM within 5 days. After a quick days i was employed at their brand new store.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you stop loss prevention?   1 Answer
    • How do you motivate your staff?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in person and got the phone call for the interview after couple days. Interviewed with the store and district manager, both of them are super nice and had great time talking with them. Waited about couple days and got the second phone interview with the human resource manager. Really smooth and nice recruiting process, accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• asked me how am I gonna sell watches to the customers, whats my weakness/strength, how do I get along with my coworkers and boss.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Long process about an hour or two , lots of questions about the brand , previous work history, different customer scenarios you have had in the past negative or positive how did you diffuse or improve the scenario and then also various "fake " customer scenarios during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for swatch   1 Answer

They wanted to start me at $10
    Dollars an hour with over 7 years or more of experience in sales ..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, first Interview with Assistant, they told me the process was long and to hang in there. Then with Store Manager, then had to wait for interview with District Manager which took another week. Process took too long, I got another job, but still took the final interview to see if it paid better.

Interview Questions

• They had a list of standard interview questions that they said all US stores ask. How do you identify with the brand? Who do you sell?   Answer Question

Part Time Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group.

Interview

asked about previous experience. what my views on business are and interpersonal skills test. asked of my previous responsibilities and roles in my previous jobs. asked what my interest and knowledge of specialty selling and watches were.

Interview Questions

• asked how i handle certain situations with clients to test me   Answer Question

Tiffany Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Submit application, wait a while, interview with management, interview with regional manager. The process was stress free and then I was sent to New Jersey for training. Training was paid for and it was a very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied in the store. I was referred by another Swatch manager in another location. Interviewed same day i applied. The people who worked there, also saw great potential in the way i presented myself. Managers kept saying hi as they knew i was getting hired. I was called 2 weeks later and accepted the offer which was better than all the other jobs.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to great customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, i got way more than i expected

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

I met up with the manager at a table on the inside of the mall outside the store. The manager asked me all kinds of questions and then asked me to look at his watch and sell it to him without knowing anything specific about the watch. Look up a little knowledge on their watches to have a better chance.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Weehawken, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with Serena and it went very well. Down to earth, she lived her job and made the all interviewing process very easy. She asked me questions about my precious experience, told memprexkswly what they were expecting from the Coordinator and the job's expectations.

Greeter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group.

Interview

They had an open house and I went with a friend with my resume. It was a group interview at first, then we were interviewed separately based on the preferred position.