SwedishAmerican Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at SwedishAmerican Health System

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SwedishAmerican Health System (Rockford, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very long and overbearing. Seemed like a very long process (4 interviews) with a lot of people in the room at once. The questions were scripted and no room for conversation.

MSO Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SwedishAmerican Health System (Rockford, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy, you meet with HR, Have to complete a typing test, drug test, check references and then they call you for an interview with the manager and supervisor. During the interview process, they bring you to the call center where you get to observe and listen in on phone calls to see if it is something you would like and have a chance to ask current employee's questions as well.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SwedishAmerican Health System.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Multiple interviews with many of the same questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Are there any questions that you thought we should have asked, but didn't.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SwedishAmerican Health System (Rockford, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Typical of any health system. Ability to perform duties. Qualifications. Previous experience and if there was any direct patient care. How stable are you. Dependability. Team work. How may years. Very nice people interviewing.