Sweetbay Supermarket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sweetbay Supermarket Interview Questions

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Interview

panel style, several rounds including a prepared portion prior to interview.
    panel audience included District Manager, Store Manager and a Retail Support Associate
    Prior to interview I received a PnL for a location and had to write an action plan
    During the interview we did full Store Walk, sales floor and back room

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Interview

Questions about food and interests

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Interview

Just one interview and hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just about hourly pay

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Naples, FL).

Interview

Basic, not very detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They low balled me but I explained my certification, experience & told them what I would except and they offered me 1 penny less...

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Arcadia, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

It is a bit long and quite thorough. First you have to be picked to interview, so on your application be sure to add any special qualities you may have, they want to have a very diverse team. Be completely honest with them, they are very understanding. Its pretty simple though.

Interview Questions

• Was to tell them about a time when i was very agitated what did I do, and how do i act or behave when i get mad, and if they were to ask a family member would they agree with what i had to say about myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that they wished to hire me, and they asked me what department i would feel the most comfortable working in.

Cashier/Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Very simple and lax, didn't feel any pressure at all. The interview process was 2 steps, first step being on the phone and then the second step being in person. The in-person Interview was conducted in a break room. I was asked if I shopped at there personally which I thought was a bit odd.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a company that comes to your mind that provides great customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Ocala, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

very good ... all questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (South Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Initially a walk in to see if they were hiring, then got interviewed on the spot. Manager asked to see my credentials which I brought in the following day.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I wanted this job when it was not related to my major.   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Palm Harbor, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied instore application for a different postion. Interviewed by departmant manager and store manager. Be yourself

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be fair about what you want. Don't expect them to give you what the can't

Customer Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple Terrace, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket (Temple Terrace, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process is simply, you answer question smartly and politely, being intelligent, and you got the job.

Interview Questions

• No real had question, toughest would be where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-negotiable