Symbio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symbio Interview Questions

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symbio.

Interview

2 interviews total. Complete process took about 3 days - they needed someone immediately and acted accordingly. Rate / salary was in line with what I was asking for.
    My future manager was well educated and knew what he was looking for. Further he read my resume, thus I didn't feel the need to reiterate what was there like with other hiring managers. Great experience.

Negotiation

I didn't feel the need to negotiate since the offer was in line with what I wanted. They paid what I believe is market rate.

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Symbio.

Interview

I was not really interviewed. I am known employee in Symbio Finland that made a contract with Symbiosys Inc. My resume and work history in Symbio Finland was enough for the company. I have one year contract with Symbiosys and then it will continue in Symbio Finland.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Symbio in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online through email. Phoned for interview session however missed the first day, so they were helpful to schedule another meeting day. The process was smooth, initially was targeted with some basic academic questions, then later switched to some technical capabilities based questions on hardware and software. Later described the job position and asked about preferred minimum salary.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symbio (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2011.

Interview

very casual and friendly. i had coffee with the hiring manager who is very relational and laid back. I get the feel that the right chemistry is just as important as the job experience. They had me visit the office and met a few other folks. HR's interview is more typical, running down the experience, your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: what was a difficult situation you have to resolve with customers and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • Q: what would you previous manager say your top 3 strengths are?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symbio (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in January 2011.

Interview

Just phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connections

Interview Questions

• Socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connectionsJust phone interview, Just describe how to setup socket connections   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symbio in September 2009.

Interview

That was for a onsite job and requires good english communcation. What's more, perpare fully about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you tested S60 platform?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being positive and willing to share your views is important.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symbio (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2008.

Interview

1. Write Test --- Will take a write test first, most of questions are come from Internet, that means you can search them on internet. Before attend write test, review some related interview question will be better.
    2. Face to face interview --- the team leader or project manager will ask your some technique questions first, then project manager or HR will check salary with u. In this section, you'd better prepare introduction, project experiences, and some general questions.
    3. You might be interview in English, English skill is a plus. But you'd better answer questions in English.