Syncada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syncada Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Program Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syncada (Aurora, IL).

Interview

I had a Phone screening with HR. Then a week later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Later i was called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a team member. Last phase was a 30 minute demo presentation.

Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syncada.

Interview

Typical interview.. Know what's on your resume, be ready to discuss your prior experience and you'll be fine.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Syncada (Naperville, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview set up by human resources and the phone interview was with the Operations manager in Collierville and management from Naperville. Co workers work together as a team and the atmosphere and dress code is relaxed. There are cliques and they do not treat everyone fairly. There is favoritism and inconsistency, and they need to promote people based on competency. They allow some individuals to get away with behaviors, tardiness or insubordination, while others are disciplined for the same behavior.
    Workers can feel left out if some occasions such as birthdays, baby showers and potlucks are celebrated for certain employees and not others. Company needs to develop a consistent company approach for celebrating events at work by establishing a company-sponsored social committee.
    The culture of the company as a whole is weak and very difficult to characterize because there are so many subcultures. Each department or work cell has its own culture. Within departments, the staff and managers each have their own culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at the workplace and explain how you responded and handled the situation.   Answer Question

Rate of cost of living raise

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Syncada (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

was asked: 1. write a string functio by c/c++ 2. deep database/SQL

was a face to face interview. 3 interviewers. people are nice.

Negotiation

given a number; negotiate; then increase several thousands

Manager of Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syncada (Collierville, TN) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR Director was very informative, thorough and professional. Originally scheduled for 20 minutes but ended up lasting approximately 45 minutes. Second interviewa week later was in a conference room on site with the Operations Manager and two other managers from another site participating by phone. Seemed somewhat disorganized and very impersonal. Interviewed lasted approximately 30 minutes. Got the impression the interviewers were more interested in how impressive each others questions were as opposed to actual candidate evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Can you give past examples of employee conflicts and how you handled them?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your management style?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Syncada (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2009.

Interview

Two telephone and two on site interviews, first with area Director, then with direct manager

Interview Questions

• Describe a past situation where I felt I could have done better   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty much take it or leave it. Very optimistic about attainability of incentive bonus.

Senior Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syncada (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2012.

Interview

three steps of interviewing process: first a telephone interview with HR of about 30 minutes, second round was a face to face interview with HR andd Account Manager. The third round included an Excel test, second interview and meeting different departments within the company. The whole interview process took approximately 1 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in this particular situation. Please write an answer to the client. You have 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

hardly any negotiations possible