Synergy Computer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Computer Solutions

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

There was loud music coming from one of the inside office's, as if there was a party in process. Another scheduled interview lady, after waiting for 3 minutes, stood up said to the receptionist that she would be late for another interview and left.

My interview was non traditional, I was told about the company and their experiences. Then I was told to return for a second interview.

The whole experience left me, not waiting to work there. No body mentioned I was looking an intership, was like they learned from me at the interview.

We learned from each other, that there was a great deal of miscommunication.

Interview Questions

• was asked my plans, for when I get home   1 Answer

Customèr Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I wasn't aware that it was a group interview, I do much better one on one. The guy interviewing us seemed incredibly bored-not the best choice to represent the company. And he honestly didn't make me feel excited about working there

Interview Questions

• What do you do when faced with an angry client   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions.

Interview

Responded to add on monster.com; sent resume, went through series of 3 interviews and was offered job. I was interviewed by the Lisle Team, the VP, and the Company President. The company is very professional, has an excellent reputation among clients, has many Fortune 500 clients that have been clients for 10+ yrs. The company has given me an opportunity to learn and grow, and I enjoy my colleagues, who are very positive, helpful, kind and smart!

Interview Questions

• The company hires mostly information technology professionals (software engineers, applications developers, software testers, business analysts, project managers, system administrators, dba's, etc) for work at client sites. Some clients require candidates to be technically screened to ensure their competence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I never negotiated salary before, so I wasn't very good at it. I do regret that I did not stick to my guns on my request, because I was talked down a bit. But over the last few years, I have reached a fair compensation, and I'm very satisified.

Applications Programmer Interview

Interview

They ask us to come at 11 for interview, after that there were a huge quee, we waited along 11-1 without proper ventilation even a fan or window they dumped hundreds of ppl Nd we are still waiting for registration but suddenly they said registration closed, they behaved like a irresponsible ppl and company ppl rudely shout at all candidates who came for an interview, eventhough they taking some candidates resume in another floor. Full of politics in interview registration itself.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions in May 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the recruiter for this contract to hire position. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then I had an on-site interview meeting the people I would work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate my rate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synergy Computer Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Technical & HR

Negotiation

Ask for the best