Synergy Home Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synergy Home Health

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandestin, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Home Health (Sandestin, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I walked in asked for a job because a friend told me they were hiring.The first thing they had me do was to pee in a cup for the drug test, and then fill out an application on their computer. After that they asked me to go in the back room where I took a skills and personality test (written). They then sent me to go get my fingerprints done so my background check could get started. The background check came back in 2 days, and they called me and let me know and I began working.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in the health industry?   1 Answer

Clinical Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synergy Home Health (Shreveport, LA) in December 2012.

Interview

1. There was a on-line test.
    2. There was a in person interview with ADON.
    3. There was a phone interview with someone from corporate office.
    4. There was a background check and drug screen.
    5. There was a in person interview with DON.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Home Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

The entire office consists of a closet sized room which holds the only two people in the office. I found this to be more of an interogation rather than an interview. No smiles, no personalization whatsoever. They never let me put a word in edgewise so I wonder how I was being interviewed. The ironic part is they never even bothered to follow-up with me either way. It spoke volumes why I would never reccomend nor work for this company. If they don't follow-up with me than I can only imagine how they treat their employees.