TAFE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TAFE Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude
    Basically involved questions on production technology and manufacturing process.
    Round 2: GD
    Round 3: HR + technical interview

Knowledge of manufacturing processes and production will help you out. You have to be outspoken to clear the GD and have a positive and straight forward attitude during the interview process.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TAFE.

Interview

Three Stages - HR Telephonic, Via Skype, Personal with Plant Head following with job offer and salary negotiations, joining period etc. overall it is a very good experience. second stage of interviiew via skype is the bottleneck of entire process

Interview Questions

• projects done in previous company   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds:-
    1. Written Technical Round- Questions mostly from Manufacturing Processes, Strength of Materials and Material Sciences.
    2. Group Discussion- 10 minutes of GD (No Prep Time) on a topic which they give (Mine was " Foreign Policies between India and Pakistan)
    3. Psychometric Test and Personal Interview- A 40 minute easy psychometric test followed by a technical interview (ran for about 30 minutes)

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Campus Recruitment in my college. First round was the aptitude test, followed by the Group discussion and IQ test. In each stages, the candidates were filtered and 10 candidates selected for final round out of 60 initial candidates. Final round was technical interview conducted by two officials from company along with HR.

Interview Questions

• Based on the projects done in the bachelor degree and personal interest. More of technical questions in final interview. Prior to the interview is the aptitude test, stress test and Group discussions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds
    1.Technical Aptitude
    2.G.D.
    3.Psychometric Test
    4.Personal Interview
    Technical aptitude contained questions from Manufacturing technology,Materials,Automobile engineering.
    Group discussion was based on current affairs
    Psychometric test is an interesting test consisting of 5 modules.They test you by asking simple puzzles.Accuracy and faster response is required.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how to perform knurling in lathe   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Process took place at college premises. I cleared 3 rounds (Tech apti, GD and psychometry) During interview, the panel members were not in a mood to interview. One person was having coffee and the other guy was having snacks.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TAFE.

Interview

Its more like a HR interview , interviewed by the DGM-Productions , which went harldy for 10 minutes.I haven't been asked any technical questions as the role might quite well suit for a fresher, with some engineering background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you choose a career in this field?
      1 Answer

CAD Member Interview

Interview

campus interview
    they shortlisted based on cgpa
    question asked were like what is the symbol of profile tolerance
    what is hot runner system
    question on injection molding process calculations etc
    basic gd&t questions knowledge on software was tested

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate they have fixed pay

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE in March 2014.

Interview

criteria of 8 cgpa and above and no history of arrears, written test which includes mechanical engineering apps as well as general apps followed by GD which is an elimination round , personality test and interview. the interview panel consisted of three members of which two were non technical and one was technical.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TAFE (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It started with an Technical Questions - Basic 12th and questions on Linear Velocity etc also certian questios from General Aptitude where their...

Followed By GD - India in 2020

Finally Personal interview round

Interview Questions

• Why Sales and Marketing..

How are u gonna cell our PRODUCT

Abut TAFE