TCi Tire Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.2

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview went smoothly very down to earth not very difficult at all I think it went well and I'm expecting a call back they said within a week I'll be contacted by one other person

TCi Tire Centers Response

Feb 22, 2017 – Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your interviewing experience - I'm glad it has been going smoothly.

Service Technician Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Gulfport, MS) in May 2015.

Interview

I was told by the manager things that i already knew were imposible to make happen. I was also questioned on some of my claims of experience as if i were lying. This persson did not know me but still decided to approach mer in a manner as if i was unrustworthy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you currently work?
      Why did you come here seeking employment?
      What are you looking for money wise?
      Do you have any family issues or other personal issues that could possibly affect your punctuality?
      1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Duncan, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter; from there I had a mix of phone and on-site interviews, culminating with 4 separate interviews at headquarters. This was undoubtedly the most extensive interview process I have been exposed to in my 35 years in the workforce. Rather than finding it daunting, I felt that TCi was searching for the best people available.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from basic for the tire industry to the concise yet thought provoking, such as "who is responsible for your training?".   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

it was good and very relaxed I must admit I knew nothing about trucking industry but that is what they wanted. I also had no sales experience but they trained me and moved me to a new location and also offered to buy truck.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Charleston, WV) in June 2013.

Interview

The manager I interviewed with had been in the business for a long time but, was new to his current position. The interview went well but he wanted me to relocate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He through an amount at me after looking at the facility I would be responsible. He also talked of bonus at the end of each year.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Springfield, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a joke it has nothing to do with qualifications or education. Must be willing to except low pay or will not be considered. Just say yes and you will be considered.

Interview Questions

• If you had a hot date that night and still had a bunch of tires to deliver what would you do?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TCi Tire Centers (Orlando, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone initially just to go over my resume. I was then asked to meet with the Regional Manager which consisted of me going over my resume again. Then I was called back for a panel interview with 4 people. The final interview was basically a question and answer session asking about work related situations and once again a resume review. Overall it was a very easy process.