TGI Fridays UK Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TGI Fridays UK

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

This was a number of years ago and i've got two seperate experiences but i'll reflect on the more comprehensive one. They expect you to bring your personality, i had to showcase a talent.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like doing in your spare time?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

fun interview, very hands on with games and speed dating interviews with separate managers. We had to perform a skill or present something also that we were passionate about to the panel of managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Cardiff, Wales, Wales)

Interview

Had a 1.5 hour long trial shift, wasn't difficult it was just an introduction to all the jobs you would have to do. All the staff were really friendly and treated me as part of the team. The manager was also friendly and kept the interview very casual and we were sat at the bar. Also got free food when i finished

Interview Questions
  • if you could take one thing to a desert island, what would you take?

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Bristol, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

It started with a online application. Then I was invited down to the restaurant for a group interview. and then we were all taken for a short 1 on 1 interview just asking about what would you do in certain situations. After this I heard back from then within a couple of days telling me that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • We were all told to choose 1 random item from a box and then we were given 30 seconds to try and sell this item to each other?

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Solihull, England, England)

Interview

You're asked to participate in a few team building games, and you meet the managers one by one, nothing too hard if you've got basic social skills. You get an idea if you're hired or not near enough immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Pick a toy from the box, and sell it to us

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very easy interview. Was called in for a 1 to 1 interview and an OJE. I applied for the serving assistant role but was told with my experience I would likely be offered the waiter role. Chatted to the manager for a little while before shadowing one of the waiters for about half an hour, was fun getting to know the staff. Afterwards I chatted with the manager again to give feedback and he asked me standard questions - availability, travel situation, holidays etc. Then I got invited for a final interview the next day, met with another manager for a simple chat. Didn't get offered the job but was overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TGI Fridays UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK in May 2019

Interview

Went into store then waited around 5 minutes to see the manager. Had an Interview straight away and asked questions like 'tell me about yourself' and what you do in this situation. Then followed someone around but the restaurant was basically empty so got sent home an hour early. Everyone seemed to be friendly but I feel I was reserved so definitely be more confident and outgoing if you want to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Sometimes staff argue a lot especially during busy hours and this can become stressful. How would handle this situation?

TGI Fridays UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK

Interview

Was offered a job interview and invited to an on the job experience. Good opportunity to see how it is in the kitchen and quickly learn how it works behind the scenes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I met with the general manager and passed this process. Then met with hiring manager who did not like me and was not called by after this process. They both asked a couple of questions but the general manager was the easiest to communicate with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TGI Fridays UK (Leeds, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was invited for a trial shift and interview, and it soon became clear they had no intention of hiring me, or anyone, for the role. They were nice enough to me, and told me they'd let me know about the job in the next few days after they'd interviewed more candidates. It only took them 3 hours to send a rejection email. If you have an interview or trial shift for here, well done, but don't get your hopes up. The job I applied for (3 months ago) is still a vacancy. The small store already had 3 hostesses, and it seems to me they want free unpaid labour from anyone who wants a job. I had seen reviews on here about them doing this, but thought people were just annoyed they didn't get hired. Now I know it is true, and won't ever apply there again. (the kitchen was also in a shocking state, so I will never eat there again either). I hope you have a better experience than me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews