TOPdesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TOPdesk

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

After sending CV and an English cover letter, I had to complete a programming task at home, based on the result of that they called me in for an office visit and a personal interview. In the interview there was another programming exercise, for which I had to write code on the spot.

Lead Generation Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk in May 2017.

Interview

At a job fair they took in my CV, offered me an interview the next week. The interview itself was two people, one head recruiter from Manchester that was on a Skype call kind of thing and a team leader from London. Second interview was offered the same day. Interview had a lot of focus on educational choices ie, why my degree or why those subjects in gcse etc.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you good for the lead generation role?   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and his colleague from London via a video call. The interview was awkward for me because I have only had relatively easy interviews in the past. One of the first issues with my preparation was that I went to the meeting in a suit, while the Branch Manager was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. In hindsight, I should have been more assertive with my dress code. The interviewees were both friendly and fair. They wanted to know a lot about me and asked detailed questions regarding my A-Level grades, University grades and what I'd learnt in university. A positive learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any exciting apps on your phone? Tell me about them.   Answer Question
    • What affinity do you have with technology, excluding Microsoft Office?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose your specific degree subject?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a specific theory from your university course to us?   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

You get contacted within 48hours of sending your cv. 2 round interview within days of each other . You'll be interviewed by two people (one from London and the other from Manchester both rounds. Fairly straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any affinity with IT at all? How would you rate yourself out of 10?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

First I had a homework. After that without question they arranged a timeslot for me in the middle of the day. I told them the timeslot is not suitable for me and asked to have it from 8.00 any days. They said that it cannot be done beacuse they work from 9.00... after some weeks they invited me for 8.00 and after the
    whole 2 hours interview told me that they wanted a fullstack developer... I was very very disappointed !

Interview Questions

TOPdesk Response

Nov 8, 2017 – Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We do our best to arrange the interviews as fast as possible with the most convenient timing both for the candidate and our collegaues as well. Some... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

pre interview coding task (only core Java required) , 2 rounds of problem solving and chatting. 1 more round for the offer. once the initial coding task was accepted it went pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself if you met someone at a bar?   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2017 – Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process comprised of an initial meeting with the head of Recruitment and MD for the UK which was followed by a presentation delivered to a wider audience including the Head of Operations in London at the second stage.

I found the process was very professionally run and both hiring managers maintained a friendly approach and asked a good mix of challenging questions while genuinely trying to get to know me better and understand my motivations for joining TOPdesk.

Interview Questions

• What three words would you friends use to describe you?
      Describe your most challenging sale   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a Skype interview, however no one called me for more than 40 minutes.
    After I wrote an e-mail - I got a response saying of some "technical issue" and a proposition to re-schedule.
    Next day got a letter saying someone has already been hired for that position.

Nov 21, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. The whole process took 4+ weeks due to the fact we were in the middle of the summer holiday period. Consequently we notified the applicant soon after the application... More

Sale Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk.

Interview

Two step interviewing process with current employees. Easy questions, think of examples where you have previously contributed. An easy reasoning test at the end, don't over think it and you should be fine. Good experience overall.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview entailed an initial first stage in which myself and the head of recruitment went through my CV and did some collaborative tasks. Second stage was similar with board members