TRIA Beauty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TRIA Beauty Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

3.2

Global Email Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I went through the interview process at Tria, and thought it went well. I suspected I was a great match for the job. My suspicions were confirmed when the HR Manager emailed me to let me know they were going to make me an offer. "Yay!" though I. However, the HR Manager did not send me an offer letter and pretty much fell off the face of the planet. Didn't return my calls or emails for so many days at a time, I assumed she left the company. A few weeks later, this HR Mgr emailed me to let know they were "changing directions" after hiring a new executive, and didn't want to hire me after all. However, the exact same job description is STILL on the website months later, so clearly they just weren't interested in hiring ME. It would have been nice to get an honest reason rather than a bald-faced lie in a feeble attempt to spare my feelings. All in all, a very frustrating experience. That new executive the HR Manager referred to in her "new direction" rejection email was very condescending and dismissive on the phone.

That being, after going through this frustrating experience and looking over their abysmal Glassdoor reviews, I now know they did me a huge favor by not hiring me! Thanks for the solid! :-)

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TRIA Beauty (New York, NY).

Interview

Long, drawn out process. The order of who interviewed you was all over the place. Some of them sounded uninterested and bored from the first word out of their mouth. Repetitive questioning. Asked me to do research online and in field on my own time. When I got far into the process I was interviewed by someone who had no idea how far I was into the process or who I had already spoken to. Stressed education and opportunity but they do not practice what they preach.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experience in this industry? Tell me about how you managed your previous territory.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TRIA Beauty (Dublin, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview, then in person with 3 people. they were all nice. It is very small company start up.
    Not sure if they are hiring anymore. I would check the financial status before accepting a job

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRIA Beauty (Dublin, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. Went through one phone interview with the recruiter, which was very pleasant and informative, one phone interview with an executive at Tria Beauty, which contained standard interview questions. In person interview scheduled with 5 executives, 30 min each. Office atmosphere was lightly professionals, and looks like everyone was busy doing something. Office is spacious and nicely decorated. Staffs are overall friendly and executives were informative and experienced.

Interview Questions

• "What's your biggest fear?", "Where do you see yourself in 5, 10 years?", Strategic questions regarding advertisement placements, ideas, and graphics.   1 Answer

Senior Frontend Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TRIA Beauty.

Interview

Phone interview was with a bunch of employees all on the phone at the same time. I felt the interview was not properly planned, neither were the interviewers prepared with any good questions.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRIA Beauty (Dublin, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I met with a few people, not a panel though. It was fine enough. They seemed like good people. Too bad they are all gone now. It was a simple enough interview as long as the skill sets were right. There weren't any hard questions, but they weren't all easy either.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in an prospective employer   1 Answer