TTEC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,082 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter6%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

Applied, took a couple of days to hear back for a interview..Really wasn’t a interview.. background check, no drug test. Easy process, offer letter the same day. hired on the spot

14 people found this interview helpful

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

Pleasant very easy going interview process basic interview questions, just relax be yourself and sell yourself once you complete the online assessment you will receive an interview schedule request after you schedule your time someone will reach out to you

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation you handled
    Answer Question

TTEC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

Very laid back and informal group interview on Zoom. When the group finished answering questions they proceeded with letting you know what positions were available. Received an email shortly after with a position offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

First there was a group information meeting with questions asked and you write your answers on a pre-filled sheet. Next, there is an individual interview conducted on the spot for each applicant.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult customers?

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

Good fast interview process it will tell you whether you pass or not on the spot. Conducting it virtual via zoom chat and communication thru email overall it was good.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself that's not on your resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Tempe, AZ) in Jun 2021

Interview

Several days after submitting my application I received a message from a Senior Supervisor, Talent Acquisition asking for my availability for a phone call to discuss the role. I submitted my availability via email and later that day received a response stating I would be called the following day (June 3rd) at 11am. No one ever reached out to me via phone, email, or text. I worked for Ttec in the past and was reluctant to apply. This experience reaffirmed my reasons for leaving the organization. As an applicant, a no call no show for an interview would be the end of the process. I see no need for the outcome to be different when the tables are turned. I want to work for an organization that respects me and my time.

Interview Questions
  • no questions...recruiter never made contact on scheduled date and time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Clark) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was average with them making sure that you are going to stay in the company in the long run the average questions of what why did you choose this company expected salary. I was told that i should wait for an email regarding the schedule for the final interview

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience idea on bpo idea on the position you're applying for

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

really easy and just a group interview with more details. hires fast. They will give you different projects time to time. But mostly its more of an informative session. It will be a zoom session as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TTEC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

Zoom interview was scheduled after a listening , general knowledge , English test followed by a chat support test where you have to handle scenarios within a set time limit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TTEC

Application

I interviewed at TTEC

Interview

You get invited to a Zoom call with other recruits - just show up and listen to the group zoom meeting. They will go over score card and describe role, and offer the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,082 Interviews