TTEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Schedule and interview time. Showed up to the interview and there wasn't an actual interview. I was told about the company and pretty got the "job". Have to go through non paid training to get license which they pay for. The training is 5 days. After pass the license exam then you start paid training.

OSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Jonesboro, AR) in November 2016.

Interview

Basically I didn't even have an interview, this girl offered me the job, told me how much I was going to make and when I was going to start. We then went through paperwork and then I did a mouth swab drug test. I started the following month.

Interview Questions

• You know this isn't telemarketing, right?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy- computer skills test on Word and other Microsoft programs as well as testing on speed and accuracy of typing skills. Then there was a one on one interview with one of the floor managers where they took you back and asked you questions regarding your employment history as well as what you could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions about employment history. Nothing special.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stand offer. It was I that asked about what they were able to offer in the way of commission for my sales skills.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Englewood, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview, very little information provided about the position. Person performing the interview had just been there a few weeks and did not know anything about the position. She stated that it was a customer service position when every other communication stated that it was a sales position. After group interview I had to get a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Asked when I would like to start training and just completed licensing forms.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Englewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

sent resume, got a call 2 mo's later for in-person interview. That was about an hour with 2 hiring managers. They asked me to build a bottoms-up balance sheet + income statement model based off a hypothetical scenario they gave me - had 24 hrs to return it them. That went well - the last interview was with the head of the deprt. I was hired on the spot by him, but had to wait 3 weeks until I actually started. Total time from applying to a job offer - about 2.5 months.

Interview Questions

• Why Teletech?
      Tell us about your past work experience and how that ties into this role.   1 Answer

@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC in February 2015.

Interview

I've been looking into WAH jobs for the past few months and heard a lot about TeleTech (as well as others). So I did a little research online, using many places, including Glassdoor.
    First you fill out an application and if you fit the criteria they are looking for, they run a systems check, have you take an assessment test, and then they do a background check (I think).
    They then send an email inviting you to schedule an interview. It's a large online conference call and they tell you about the job and the hour choices, etc.
    I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks and I got discouraged. I guess I didn't think that it could be a good thing that I hadn't received a "thanks but no thanks" email.
    Turns out it was a seasonal tax job. I wish I had known it was seasonal before I applied, but I appreciate the work from home/tax advisor experience. And if I want to do it again next year, I think I'd have a better chance. They say if you do well you can get more hours and possibly stay on.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Englewood, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The people I interviewed with were very honest about the expectations of the job. They did not sugar coat what to expect and I appreciated that. The process was also reasonably fast from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• They had me perform a creative test before hiring me. I have not been asked to do that in over 25 years. I wasn't quite sure what to think of that, but I certainly didn't mind doing it.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTEC (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Revana had a hiring open house that I attended without an appointment. I was greeted after entering their waiting room and then was briefly interviewed by a staff member who directed me to one of his colleagues. That colleague game me more information on the current positions they were hiring for and suggest I apply on-line. After doing so I was invited back to the same facility and completed an assessment test. After passing the test, I was given an interview with the hiring manager for the position I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• Describe the traits you would like to see in a sales manager.   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Melbourne, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Received email after applying via internet. I was sent and completed assessment. Which was fairly easy. I then had a personal interview. Then started the onboarding process. Completed paperwork for background checks, fingerprints. Once completed you were given a start class date.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to handle a fast-paced telephone environment?   Answer Question

Internet Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Springfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

The client Intuit Turbo Tax, CEO and supervisors are all down with 420 kewl, evident by the flip flop shoes and lack of structure, the bud screensaver on the hiring managers laptop says it all. Its real casual and immediately revealed there are only 15 calls on an eight shift ! Two calls an hour, yeah.

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

I spoke with an HR representative several times (probably 1.5 hours total of phone time). The interview style is very conversational, not behavioral interviewing, no real "hard ball" questions. Because i had another offer on the table they did all of my face-to-face interviews in one day (3 interviews, 2 one-on-one, and one with 2 interviewers). The people are friendly and welcoming. The building is very nice, so be prepared for that or you could get intimidated as a reaction (the, 'uhh, i may be out of my league' knee-jerk reaction if you aren't a confident person). Dress sharp, be prepared, speak clearly, concisely, bring some ideas to the table, and as always, do your homework! Your best bet for scoring an interview is to get an employee referral - use your network and be persistent yet professional

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. I can't really remember any other specific questions as it was very conversational, it flowed naturally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was probably the scariest/toughest part. I was successful in making them throw out the first number (which was a range). They gave me the top of that range and were upfront that they were trying to get me the top number in that range, but I couldn't squeeze any additional money or benefits. I got nervous about pushing back after a few attempts and just settled (but the salary was excellent considering my minimal experience, and I was /am very happy)