TTEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Schedule and interview time. Showed up to the interview and there wasn't an actual interview. I was told about the company and pretty got the "job". Have to go through non paid training to get license which they pay for. The training is 5 days. After pass the license exam then you start paid training.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Orangeburg, SC).

Interview

It was a two part interview process and it was done in a group, 1 person asking you and about five other interviewees questions about how to handle different scenarios. It was very lax.

Licensed Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very nice interviewer. Average length interview and review of resume. Standard customer service questions. Computer test may have been involved. Drug screening on site, although they did not need to see a Rx for Xanax.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer you had to deal with it and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Lithonia, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online first completing the computer assessment as well. Then the next day I received an email to complete the headset assessment (for compatibility), then a few days later, I received an email to schedule an Interview session appointment. The interview session was a group interview through Zoom via webcam & audio.

Anonymous Employee in Algonac, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Algonac, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied for an internal job after be laid off for seasonal work and was re-hired after only 2 weeks of being laid off and offered via interview email. The process only took around 10 days and then told to wait for the offer of employment email to receive pay rate, shift time and also told I can either decline or accept offer of employment with TTEC.

Interview Questions

• What experiences can I apply toward the Job posting in question.   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

It was on google hangouts. I received info about the company before the interview proper and then we started. Afterwards, there was discussion about my contract and training, all in the same chat. The interview was too easy, and based on other things about the hiring process and its context, this felt like a scam and I quit the job the day after. It would seem like a data entry job would require some sort of typing test, but there was nothing of the sort.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a typing certificate?   1 Answer

Tech Support Chat Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy and fast. Did my application and was invited to take a test doing mock chat customer service. Interview was not very personalized.

Interview Questions

• What does Customer Service mean to you   1 Answer

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

It would have been better had the interviewer asked what my future goals were, or perhaps outline certain opportunities for growth not just tell me the position they were hiring for at the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations at work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Tempe, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

I submitted my applicantion online and received a call within a half hour four an over the phone interview and got invited to do a face to face interview. It was as simple as123.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service do you have?   1 Answer

WFH Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

After going through the application/hiring process for almost a month, I got an offer to interview online and with a webcam if available. I thought I was going to interview one on one, or a group interview via webcam. Got all gussied up, arrived and there were six other people in the room, and the webcam was not needed (after they said it was).

Each of us were asked the same two questions, and we answered accordingly. There was one know-it-all in the interview blabbing away (there's always one), and it lasted about 30 minutes. Easy as pie, so I just knew I would be chosen, I'm very well-qualified for the positions, but NOPE, I got an email the next day stating thanks but no thanks. I am baffled as to why, and I met all of their stringent requirements, i.e., equipment, internet, phone, experience. The computer check was the most thorough one I've experienced, and I've done a lot of work from home.

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience during the last two to three years. What would your most recent employer say about you using one to two words.   1 Answer

Business Products Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

It was pretty quick...basically they needed warm bodies to fill the chairs and to make calls. What happens often is what happened with me...I had worked for them before, so the interview was brief. There is often rehired people and transfers from other programs being quickly interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Consultative Sales Experience?   1 Answer