TTEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Simple but great interview. Went in a group meeting answered questions and was offered a position.
    I was in a group interview with about 8 other people
    We were asked about our experience etc.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have?
      What makes me a good fit for this job?   2 Answers

Covid-19 Contact Tracer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC.

Interview

Waste of time! - They scheduled a group interview for candidates, including myself, that were interested in the Contact Tracer position. After the interview, I received an email inviting me to an offer call where I could accept or decline the position. After being on the call for about 20 minutes, the recruiter says this position is for Bank of America and started to describe an entirely different position that paid significantly less money.

It's incredibly frustrating, especially nowadays, that a company uses such deceptive practices to get people to do the work that they will profit from. They low-balled everyone on that call and because people are becoming more and more desperate given how high unemployment is, many jumped at the position - people that were trying to become Contact Tracers.

Unless you want to get treated like a number and like you don't matter, don't waste your time with these jerks.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTEC (Houston, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

Everything was okay. They just asked me basic interview questions and asked about your achievements. But first they will conduct an equipment/resources test to see if your internet and equipment are eligible to be considered. Then only they'll move on to select you for the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC.

Interview

Easy. Quick. Interview was over zoom. There were about 12 other people interviewing with me, but the interviewer talked to us all separately for a time. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2020.

Interview

I Applied Next 2 Days Ago And Got Offer Today. The Offer Was On A Zoom App (No Webcam Required). Pretty Easy Process If You Can Maintain The Hours. I Was Offered $15 Dollars An Hour And Paid Training With The Same Pay. Im Due To Start New Week. So I Suppose We Will See How This Goes

Interview Questions

• Would You Be Available To Work Anytime Between Hours Of 6Am And 11pm   Answer Question

Social Media Strategist Interview

Interview

This company states in their communication to "Do the right thing." They interpret this by failing to call the candidate at the scheduled time. I spent time preparing and scheduled an interview into my day only to be stood up... two times. Very unprofessional.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC.

Interview

Great interview process. The interviewing team was very helpful. They answered all of our questions during the process. This was a group interview, it was well organized and the team answered all of our questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was quick and easy. everything was pretty straight forward. Youre asked a series of questions and must give truthful and honest answers. youre also asked quick response questions that you could just answer with one word. the process was smooth and simple in all

Interview Questions

• what would i bring to the company   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC.

Interview

I couldn't even GET the interview. Many, many times I tried to reach out to them because there are no time slots available. Yet they STILL sent me reminders about making an appointment. Several times i tried to reach out to a recruiter. A physical, talking recruiter. Nothing. The only people I could actually talk to were the agents. I talked to four of them and two of them told me they would connect me to a recruiter. Never happened. They all said there are no time slots available yet. I tried emailing, calling, and texting the recruiter team. Do not recommend if you actually want to get a job.

Digital Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview went great. The in-person was ridiculous.

I'd never work with this smug, entitled group of teenagers. Rude, judgemental and DISCRIMINATORY AGAINST ANYONE NOT A MILLENNIAL!

This place is the worst.

Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TTEC (Springfield, MO).

Interview

My last interview was to promote to a Trainer, 4 or 5 years ago...now there are no interviews, if you worked to help that department then you go to that position, not good for agents that did not have that drive.

Interview Questions

• Common questions - where did you have your last job, willing to work nights, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer