TTEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TTEC (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Schedule and interview time. Showed up to the interview and there wasn't an actual interview. I was told about the company and pretty got the "job". Have to go through non paid training to get license which they pay for. The training is 5 days. After pass the license exam then you start paid training.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TTEC (Orlando, FL).

Interview

a group interview is not professional , I feel that the company just want to hire and fire not retain employees , there was a lot advised during interview that was not correct nor honored this process led to false process and mis undestandings

Interview Questions

• what type of animal will you be   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Laguna, NM) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview completed through Zoom. Only information given about the job was the pay and training attendance requirements. If you agree to the work schedule which includes working Saturdays you continue with the interview. We were told we would get an offer call on the next few weeks. I interviewed today and will be looking out for an offer call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?   Answer Question
    • If we contacted your last employer what would they say about you?   Answer Question

USAA Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TTEC (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Began with computerized testing to give them an idea of strength and weakness in the company. Interview process was pretty standard until it came to the part when asked if I had any health or disability problems which could affect my ability to work. I was honest about my condition, hired and almost 2 years later was dismissed because of this condition. (Of course this is illegal so the reason for my dismissal was not properly entered)

Interview Questions

• Did I have anything (appointments, etc) that would me from attending everyday of training for the five week training period.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Greeley, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I'd already done assessment at previous location, so skipped that. Then they wanted a swab test and I told him I'd fail for thc and was nicely told to come back when I could pass and I'd be hired

Interview Questions

• To tell them my experience working with others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTEC (Augusta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

you will be on a group interview and they will tell you about the job that you applied for and you have a opportunity to except or decline. you have only a day or two to contact them with all of the paper work that you have to submit. then onto the tech check and sometimes this can take up to 4 to 5 hours depend on your system.

Interview Questions

• what is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Client Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Tempe, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very casual and felt positive. I was initially told I was not wanted for the position and the the recruiter had a hard time making the lead's refusal of me sound professional. I was then called on a Thursday evening, told to come in that Friday to do paperwork I was going to start on Monday. Had to listen to the lead tell us all that we were "chosen" knowing that he had said some very unfavorable things about me. If you're going to be a liar, but good at it. A braggart and a bully when you're transparent and poor at it is just annoying.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTEC (Palm Bay, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a work at home position for Best Buy Primary Support. They have various other contracts but Best Buy has been very consistent with them over the years. They start you out at a part time temporary employee. They never hire you as a permanent part time or full time employee unless you are hired as a manager.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at TeleTech.   1 Answer

Cusomer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTEC (Concord, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Large group conversation (20+) and then broke down into smaller groups. Group interview, 4 candidates to one interviewer. Everyone who showed up to the interview was offered a job. AKA if you're a warm body, we'll hire you.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather (1) ride on the back of a whale across a lake, (2) ride on the back of a cheetah across a field or (3) ride on a skateboard down a really steep hill   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTEC (Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

easy, schedule your phone interview, which basically a zoom meeting with a bunch of other applicants and they just tell you about the position and option to accept or decline

Interview Questions

• No questions was asked, just explains the position to you   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTEC in October 2017.

Interview

After taking the initial assessment, which you have to pass to move on, the interview went very well. Questions were applicable to the job and has a scoring system. I truly enjoyed the interview and felt that the hiring process is handled professionally.

Interview Questions

• In one word, give your definition of change?   1 Answer