TTNI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TTNI

2.3

Telematics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TTNI (Frisco, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I came to know about the opening from Dice, I applied through a staffing agency, I was called in Directly for a Face to Face interview at their Head Office in Frisco, Texas

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about the project I have done, the also explained me to what they were looking for .   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTNI in December 2011.

Interview

First comm'n was on phone.
     Followed by the personal interview and some other skill tests including presentation.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTNI in December 2009.

Interview

the interview was bascially a show. they needed a person to join immediately.Nothing much was asked and was a cake walk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

being a fresher i didn`t negotitiate.

Service Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TTNI (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was okay with my former seniors then. Once you're interviewed by the MD and GM, consider yourself HIRED.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

IT Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TTNI (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Only had 3 interviews.
    - Supervisor
    - Group Leader
    - Director

I was interviewed by 2 supervisors, the Group Leader and Director.
    Job offer only took me 3 days after the interview. After signing the contract, they offered me a tour around their office and was introduced to different groups and colleagues. Staff is only small in their Singapore office. Office was first located at Burlington Square then after 3 years transferred at park View Square.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself. Work Experiences. Education. Family Background. Hobbies.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TTNI (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was no so tough. It was simple and easy. First round was telephonic then on skype and then final round face to face. All round were easy and simple. Nice behavior of interviewer. Took a little bit long days to finalize. But overall it was good experience.