Tabcorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tabcorp Interview Questions

Interviews at Tabcorp

2.3

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granville (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Granville (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process which started with a phone screening and then invited to a face to face at the Granville office. Basic questions around leadership qualities and past experience. Interview process took roughly 20-30 minutes. Melbourne Cup day is a strict NO LEAVE policy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone casual interview. One face to face interview with the HR and the team manager. Once its complete, they will give you the offer. The entire process usually takes one month, as the management is bit slow

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

It was very unprofessional that they were late, very disorganise. And the process is all about asking about agile team formation at my previous client. It seems like a session about digging information rather than proper job interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      (I was expecting creative question rather than this one, lame)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tabcorp.

Interview

Relaxed, laidback style in the interview. Case study was challenging and required a solid understanding of development and statistics. Was a quick process and the recruiters were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Presented with a case study and asked to explain your working   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Email sent to me asking me to present for an interview. I attended interview in their Melb. office, one on one. They seemed very please with my responses although I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Stakeholder management, communication style, conflict resolution questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2010.

Interview

It is about one hour general knowledge of C++. Easy

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Friendly technical discussion. Good to see HR interview as first step . Followed by technical interview. Some discussion with Delivery manager on roadmap.
    H.R. manager Belinda provided very efficient utilisation of time.

Interview Questions

• Overview of react tool stack choices. Few questions on core JS.   1 Answer

SALES CLERK Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2012.

Interview

The job was posted on an internet site. I applied with my resume and cover letter. Received phone call for phone interview. Was asked general workplace questions. Following this I was invited to a one on one interview with my manager. There I was asked role specific questions aimed at showing my product knowledge. From there I was offered a role

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Received a call from HR the second day after I submitted my CV online. She left a voice mail and asked me to call back but could not reach her for three days. Received another call from HR next Monday and organized an interview in Friday (four days later). On my way to interview, I received another call from HR said there were conflicts in interview time and wanted to move my interview into afternoon or next Monday. I have never met a such unorganized HR before. The interview was extremely short, round 20-30 minutes talk. The leader apparently have no technical background and was asking technical questions that made non-sense. It was actually a support role, but they were asking for dev background in the selection criteria and then failed candidates who did not have a very strong support experience.

Field Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tabcorp (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a friendly HR rep for a phone interview then over a 3 week period had my face to face interview reshuffled by them and was very frustrating as I am also very busy with my current role. Attended the Granville office for a face to face eventually and was greeted by the field services manager and the overall IT Manager and the interview was not structured and a little all over the place. Post interview I followed up over a a period of two months to see if successful or not and then was advised over a voicemail that I was not successful. I actually am happy that I did not get this role as I would not like to work for a company with that communication style. However the people all seemed friendly and capable.