Takeaway.com Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Other3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeaway.com

Interview

Applied for a Senior Data Analyst position but was told I am more a Medior, after the second interview, which was fine for me. Passed the rest of the interviews and had to do a case, which I also passed. The experience so far was mediocre. Then I recived a offer which was way below the minimum we had discussed. I said I wanted 7 days to think about it as I was waiting for other offers. First they said thats fair, but then the recruiter called me after 30 minutes and said I have 24 hours to decide. After recieving other offers I realised that Takeaway payed way below market salary. In the end it feelt like they wasted their own and my time.

Interview Questions
  • Who are our biggest competitors?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Breda

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Takeaway.com (Breda) in Oct 2021

Interview

The application was quite easy, you just have to follow a lot of emails and instructions, watch a few videos and then be careful on your try out day. The captain that is guiding you during the first day is really checking to see if you comply with the rules and apply whatever You're being thought by then so do not underestimate it and do your best to make a good first impression.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a medical insurance

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Takeaway.com

Interview

Friendly atmosphere. HR round and then the technical round with the hiring manager, after that the case study which required some analysis and presentation. The question answer session after the presentation was an interesting learning experience.

Interview Questions
  • Analysing the data set and discussing the proposed recommendations

Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeaway.com in Jun 2021

Interview

One phone interview, one interview with the hiring manager and a team member. After several interviews, they didn't bother contacting me to let me know about the outcome. Not very considerate...

Interview Questions
  • Regular questions on experience, background and expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Takeaway.com (Amsterdam) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter told me that the entire process would be completed in two weeks but it took three months. The interview with the hiring manager was scheduled in the same week and I was told that I would be getting the case study in the next in that interview. But I had to send mails often and then I got the case study after one month. I completed the case study in the weekend and told them that I would be ready to present my findings anytime. But I go reply. I had to send another mail to make them schedule the meeting for presentation. In the presentation, more than 10 people were supposed to be there (could see their names in the meeting invite) but only 2 turned up. After my presentation, I was told someone will be in touch quickly. But NO. I had to send mails to remind them to get an update. After a month, the recruiter told me that the hiring manager thinks that I would be better suited for another role. Why waste my three months to tell me that? In the interview, he said my presentation was good. Not sure what they think but they are not properly organised.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Takeaway.com

Interview

The interview was very quick and the interviewer made sure it was comfortable to me. it was over zoom for around 20 to 30 Mins, and went through linkedin rather than the circulum vitae.

Interview Questions
  • General questions and the interviewer was going through LinkedIn

Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Takeaway.com

Interview

1st stage interview was so easy. Talked about previous experiences and how they interlinked into the roll. The generic "why do you want to work for us" = boring. Come on guys! Make it exciting!! I was talked at more. Hardly had a chance to speak. 2nd stage - Horrific. I knew more about the company than my interviewer. I knew about the 2020 Q4 results and they didn't. I knew about the customer loyalty programme in Canada, they didn't. I discussed the lowest impacting countries that grew, they didn't know they were the lowest. Didn't fill me with confidence that I knew more than them. Oh, the interviewer told me they've never interviewed anyone before. Superb.... 3rd stage - Not even letting it go to a 3rd stage. Interviews are a two way street and I'm not filled with confidence at all. The company promotion videos looked enticing, however I knew more than the staff talking to me.

Interview Questions
  • Generic - Why do you want to work here, how would you collaborate with teams. Pretty certain they were the only 2 questions I was asked.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeaway.com (Berlin) in Feb 2021

Interview

- applied online - got a codility test (SQL) - first round interview with HR - first round interview with hiring manager got a rejection email from the hiring manager who would not continue the interview as my skill was deemed minimum. I find it disrespectful because there was no case study interview during the interview and you supposed to be judged after you got a case study, not before.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Takeaway.com (Berlin)

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter via LinkedIn, who then set up an interview with one of the Senior Researchers. After which, he told me he would get back to me with an update within a day or two to see if we’re moving forward in the process. 3 days go by and I hear nothing, so I message him again to see what the status is, and he simply reads my message and ghosts me. This is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful behaviour, especially considering that they approached me unsolicited regarding the position, not the other way around. Regardless of who approached who, this kind of behaviour is simply unacceptable. Recruiters represent your company, and this does not reflect the company well at all!

Interview Questions
  • Typical Intro questions about motivations, skills, collaboration styles, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Takeaway.com

Interview

Standard design interview process. The overall process is less than a month. First got a 30mins call with HR, then present my portfolio with two designers, one is the hiring manger. After I got a take home design exercise; then a meeting for me to present my design exercise to the cross-functional team including designers, product owners etc. The conversation was quite smooth and people I met all quite nice and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews