Talent Search People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Search People Interview Questions

Interviews at Talent Search People

1.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Search People.

Interview

I hada telephone interview and a skype interview, but unfortunately they say that my profile is not good for this position, because I am not speak Spanish (in the job advertisements they write that the English is enough...)

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Interview with hiring manager and 2 colleagues. They were courteous and friendly. They interviewed me in English and Spanish. I received a very quick answer and started working in a very short period of time.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions: what are you looking for, review of CV   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People in January 2016.

Interview

Team exercise, an easy one about how to screen CVS and recruitment staff. it is nice having the opportunity to show your skills.. then it comes the 1 to 1 interviews with some peers and for sure the manager

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews: first a phone call, second f2f with team lead of the team, third f2f with manager. I really liked the vibe during the conversation. There was room to talk about experience and strong skills but also informal subjects. I got the feeling they had a clear picture of what type of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell what I am bringing in to a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Was quick and not really difficult, they hire very junior people with little experience. You have to meet 3-4 people including your manager and colleagues. Now they are doing assessment centers as well.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your background, study and yr motivation to work for the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

They try to sell you that the company is the best thing ever, but after your first day you'll realize that it was all a bunch of lies.
    They seem to be very nice and easy going people but they are not!

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews in total before you got an answer if you get an offer. The whole process was very quick and they responded very fast. In general, the interviews gave a complete different image than how it was actually working in the company in the end.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had the first interview with 3 people and then an unexpected phone interview with another person.
    This is how an interview can destroy a company's image to someone.
    The last phone interview I had was unexpected. The person who interviewed me was trying to convince me to apply to another position (this, mid-way of a recruitment process) and when I declined the proposal, she started to be super rude and arrogant talking to me, making me feel super uncomfortable and not being able to continue the interview on the way I was expecting.
    I did not get an offer but honestly, I would decline if I did.

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in November 2014.

Interview

The company made a really good impression during the interviews, I had 2 rounds of interviews, 1 via Skype and one via phone, spoke to 5 different individuals along this process. They were quick and decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, profiles recruited, volumes handled, tools worked with   Answer Question

International Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Search People (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview went quite smoothly from the beginning. I was the one interested, and I sent them an email. They got back in touch with me within a span of days. There was a phone interview, a couple of interviews at their office, and I was in. They were mostly interested in multilingual and multicultural profiles.