Tangoe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Had 3 person interview. A director, manager and Team lead interview me for the job one at a time. After 2 weeks I got the job and was hired. Fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to manipulate data in excel? Pivot tables, V-looks ups and etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly simple. Number given and I accepted.

Wireless Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tangoe (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from Tangoe in a week. The recruiter called me for a phone interview and it was very casual. She probably asked me 3 interview questions in total, and went over briefly about the job description. I went for a in person interview later that week, and the manager who I would be working under was also very casual. He seemed to be inexperienced with conducting interviews and probably asked me about 5 interview questions in total. He then asked me to sit with the lead team person to see what she does during the day, and explained alittle more of what goes on in Tangoe. The interview process was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

You have to interview with 7 different people - it's a long process. Some have no experience doing interviews so it's really just sitting and talking with them and then sitting and talking with the next person. There are a couple people that will ask you real questions.

Associate Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me.

Four interviews: one with recruiting; one with direct manager; one with direct manager/network engineers; and then one site interview. Overall process was pretty standard and straight forward.

No more than a week passed in between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tangoe (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was kinda off putting. Somehow I was CCed on an email chain, internal bickering about how they all hated interviewing people etc.
    I know it is a pain to hire new people, we really don't need to hear how much you hate new hires.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

If they can not even watch over who they email to, not a company I want to work for.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tangoe (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted me one day via email, 2 days later we had a phone interview. Over the weekend completed an excel test/screening, once I passed a face to face interview was set up for the end of the week.

Had a face to face interview with 2 managers and an hour later the recruiter had called me to offer me the position.

Best interview process I have ever had, The recruiter was extremely communicative with me and it was a stress free process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had a budget for a certain amount and that was the offer

Tangoe Response

Jan 28, 2016 – Branding Specialist

Glad your interview process was stress free! Welcome to Tangoe!

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tangoe.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who then set up an interview with upper management (in house) got a call same day with an offer, I countered, and they accepted my counter offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with excel?
      Do you have client relationship experience?   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CT

Application

I interviewed at Tangoe (Orange, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview is with 4 people. They come into the room separately. At least one is remote. Very easy going and want to get to know you not only on your knowledge, but personality, as well. Its not nerve recking. Dress to impress and just be yourself. The employees here are awesome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Tangoe Response

Dec 14, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

We think our candidates are pretty awesome too! Thanks for coming in and considering us as an employer.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone calls and in-person interviews. Told me they would let me know. Both the recruiter and hiring manager never followed up with me. 6 months later now (obviously they aren't going to ever reach out). Unfortunate that this company doesn't have enough respect to follow up after 3 phone interviews and an in-person interview. Definitely don't recommend working for a company with no respect for people whom they were trying to recruit!

Help Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tangoe (Austin, TX).

Interview

The process was very lengthy and seemed a bit unorganized. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, then a 1 on 1 in person interview followed by a panel interview and then another phone interview. It was about 2 weeks in between each interview. I assume I was not selected for the position however After my fourth and final interview I have not heard back. I did appreciate that the questions asked were not generic interview questions and everyone involved in the interview process seemed very involved.