Tangoe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tangoe Interview Questions

Interviews at Tangoe

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (Shelton, CT) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process with the team at Tangoe was highly engaging and the energy of the organization was clearly represented with each individual I spoke with about the role. Very well organized by Talent Acquisition and thoughtful in the length of time allocated for each interviewer. The dialogues were conversational and allowed for relaxed but purposeful discussion. Truly best case scenario when meeting individuals for the first time. From start to finish the overall process was streamlined and did not leave me hanging for weeks or months on end - which is unfortunately the case with many employers. Overall my candidate experience was very desirable and ultimately helped me commit to the organization. I'm enthusiastic to start and begin contributing!

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tangoe (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacted me one day via email, 2 days later we had a phone interview. Over the weekend completed an excel test/screening, once I passed a face to face interview was set up for the end of the week.

Had a face to face interview with 2 managers and an hour later the recruiter had called me to offer me the position.

Best interview process I have ever had, The recruiter was extremely communicative with me and it was a stress free process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had a budget for a certain amount and that was the offer

Tangoe Response

Jan 28, 2016 – Branding Specialist

Glad your interview process was stress free! Welcome to Tangoe!

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Had 3 person interview. A director, manager and Team lead interview me for the job one at a time. After 2 weeks I got the job and was hired. Fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to manipulate data in excel? Pivot tables, V-looks ups and etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly simple. Number given and I accepted.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tangoe.

Interview

Was contacted by their corporate recruiter claiming he found my resume on CareerBuilder.com. Basically gave me a run down of the position and asked me to send him my "updated" resume (which I did). He emailed me back asking to set up a phone/preliminary interview. The phone interview was simple. The recruiter essentially had me discuss my background and other basic information. We ended the phone interview by us setting up a face-to-face interview in their office.

Went into the face-to-face interview a few days later. It was your textbook interview. First, I interviewed with the HR manager, where she asked me basic questions such as my strengths, weaknesses, certain "scenarios" I've encountered at other jobs, and how I reacted to them. After her and I were done, I was interviewed by 2 managers, where they basically gave me a rundown of day-to-day activities/responsibilities. They asked me a few questions, such as my background with Microsoft Excel, but nothing that was at all difficult. I remember them talking a lot more than I did.

Finally, one of the directors came in briefly to introduce himself, but that was all. Left the interview feeling positive. The corporate recruiter told me to call him afterwards (which I did), but he never answered. Got a call from him the next day saying that they want to offer me the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time that you've used a V-Lookup in Microsoft Excel"

There were no unexpected, or "curve-ball", questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. I was just happy to get a job that wasn't sales-based.

Application

I interviewed at Tangoe in May 2013.

Interview

First you are phone screened. The interview consisted of behavorial questions and few basic Excel questions. What did you before, what do you know have Tangoe? Also ask to write a written response a sitution you will encounter in your position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, neogtiaion. All starting employees for this postion receive $40,000

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tangoe (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Contacted by the company's recruiter and had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with the hiring managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tangoe (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and we spoke in a quick qualifying phone interview. He set my expectations. Fab was courteous and prompt with detailed emails. Interview went well with a group of my prospective team mates. Hiring Manager was clear. I sent Thank yous via email with Letters of R in *.pdf. Called with appreciation. I NEVER HEARD BACK. Sadly. YOU NEVER KNOW, I could update this with more information.

Seemed like a great company with great people. They were having a Sundae Party on a Thursday.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tangoe.

Interview

Let me know what daily duties include. Felt more like a test of my personality to make sure I fit in with the team. Overall a great experience. I got the job offer the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiations. But the benefits seem worth it

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tangoe.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who then set up an interview with upper management (in house) got a call same day with an offer, I countered, and they accepted my counter offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with excel?
      Do you have client relationship experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CT

Application

I interviewed at Tangoe (Orange, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview is with 4 people. They come into the room separately. At least one is remote. Very easy going and want to get to know you not only on your knowledge, but personality, as well. Its not nerve recking. Dress to impress and just be yourself. The employees here are awesome.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Tangoe Response

Dec 14, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

We think our candidates are pretty awesome too! Thanks for coming in and considering us as an employer.

Interview

You have to interview with 7 different people - it's a long process. Some have no experience doing interviews so it's really just sitting and talking with them and then sitting and talking with the next person. There are a couple people that will ask you real questions.