Tarantula Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tarantula Interview Questions

2.6

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tarantula (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I have been invited for a position with 3 years of experience as a database developer

HR executive called me for interview and when I went there he is in a total confused state about how to organize the interview

He asked me to fill the forum and I waited for more than half an hour for my initial round

The question paper was given to me and the exam time is 45 mins and there is no one to collect my answer sheet

I waited for 20 mins after the test and finally that HR person came to collect the sheet

I stayed in reception for more half an hour and was invited for the technical interview

Technical interview went well. After that I was asked to wait for 20 mins and no one coordinated with me there on
    I left the office after 90 minutes and that executive did not try to reach me till now

I was wondering what happened after my first round of Interview and that person did not even call me later on

Such a worst experience ever

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview was good   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tarantula (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is good, but the interview panel is horrible. I had interviewed by two dummy tech persons. These guys are truly half-baked. These guys doesn't have any technical skill and unfortunately I had to answer the meaningless questions asked by this dumb couple. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, I was wondering how this company is running with this type of brainless technical persons?

Interview Questions

• All they ask is Stupid, irrelevant, idiotic, sluggish, pointless, foolish Questions..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tarantula (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

i have applied though online job portal i got a call from HR Team they have scheduled my interview.
    they conducted the written test after that i had HR interview after that 2 technical interviews rounds. overall the interview process was clear and smooth. I got the offer after that

Interview Questions

• about yourself and about your projects and assignments   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring is mainly through employee referrals and job websites.. once the team is interested in your profile, you will be called for further rounds. Based on seniority and past work experience, the number of rounds will vary.

A valid passport and a history of past international travel is beneficial, since the company has overseas clients based in Europe

Interview Questions

• Good knowledge about telecommunications industry and data warehousing are required   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is pretty important. The company is open to negotiation, so do not hesitate to bargain for the best offer from the company. The HR team is professional and courteous

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tarantula (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Hi readers,
    I am going with a detailed review of my interview at tarantula.… This may help other members who are preparing for tarantula.
    One find day, no no… one sad day, I was in office and seriously thinking about a meeting with client. My mobile disturbed my thoughts by ringing loudly displaying an unknown local number. I attended the call and it was from tarantula for software engineer position. A HR lady asked some common questions then scheduled a 1:1 interview on the next day at 11 am. I was surprised about this company because of the location AMEEPRET. I already have an offer at another company. Still I want to give a try sincerely. Before taking the 1:1 interview I decided to know more about this company. When I was google for company profile and other info, I noticed a negative interview review here but not considered because it was old.
    It wasn’t easy for me to reach this office because no one aware of the address. Finally I was in tarantula at 11:10 am. I informed security person about my interview schedule. That guy offered me a seat and informed HR. After 50 min of long wait a HR called me in. She was HORRIBLE and she doesn’t know how to behave with a candidate, her body language, dress sense, behaviour, the way of taking, and the questions she shooted... what else, every thing was unprofessional. I was never faced such a foolish interview. She was trying some technical questions which were LAUGHABLE. I asked her about the opportunities and carrier growth in the company. The answer was a real BOMBER. “All these details will explain clearly after your joining formalities” she replied.
    Finally I decided to quit from there because it was such a waste of time. I felt they were just doing some time pass on the name of interview. No procedures, no professionalism, no respect, no time sense, only NONSENCE. I must also add, the security guy is better than the HR. I believe, the two positive reviews posted here are by the company not by the employees. Because they both were posted on the same date 6th March mostly by HR or PRO. Also, Not sure why these guys posted the photos.
    My advice to all, do not consider this company by going through the content of the company website. All the content of this website copied from various websites.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tarantula (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I work for a company in Jaipur, had a Skype call from HR team from their Hyderabad centre, after a detailed discussion, they have asked me to analyse a scenario with 2 role plays, this was a different approach for me. Then it took some time for about 2 weeks, then I was called for face to face round, i had to face 2 technical rounds here.

Interview Questions

• Explain the business flow,What kind of tools have you used for Analysis, What kind of challenges did you face in customer interaction   Answer Question
    • In technical round was given a role play to put a process flow   Answer Question

Negotiation

i have been given a 40% hike on my current package, I prefered because its a product company and now they have expanded to Delhi which is close to my home town

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tarantula in December 2011.

Interview

My experience with Tarantula has been different from the ones I have just seen here. First thing about this company is that they have a very open culture yet they're very selective in hiring people.

My initial interview hapenned via an online video conference which was a relief because I wanted to qualify the opportunity. Importantly, post interview, HR kept me posted on management's feedback, which is lso unique these days. I had couple of rounds of discussion with HR, which took sometime but I was in no hurry becasue the last thing you want to do is hurry in finalizing jobs these days.

The face-to-face interview hapenned in Gurgaon, where I met the senior management representatives and discussed many relevant things including company's vision. I was offered the job finally and I was pretty happy about the way the HR went about it.

Tarantula looks for innovative, self-driven and focused candidates. I think that's the reason their selection ratio is less, you can see the quality of people once you come through. Overall, I recommend Tarantula's interview process becuase it intends to bring the right fit between the employees & company, rather than wasting both's time & energy.

Interview Questions

• Public relations strategy for a SaaS based software company   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are the right fit, money will not be a problem.

Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tarantula in August 2011.

Interview

The HR person contacted me, the lady was polite, she had asked me some general questions. She was more interested in the gaps that I had in my career. At the end of the interview, she arranged for a 1:1 personal interview. The interview is for some support job.

I went the next day. The company is located in a small pigeon hole called Adithya Inn. It was difficult for me to locate it as no body knows about it. But some how I managed to locate it and went inside. I signed in the visitors register and waited for my turn. First a lady came and after looking at me, she had sent a junior HR colleague to interview me. That manner-less fool, didn't know how to talk, and he kept asking me the same questions that were asked the previous day. The way he spoke is very irritating and I had a feeling that he was just passing time. During the interview, he got a personal call, and went out for half-an hour. After that he came back, and wound up the interview in 2 seconds. He informed me that I would be called later.

What a waste of time, money by attending interviews at such unprofessional companies .My advice do not go by the content displayed on the website.