Tata Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tata Communications

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tata Communications.

Interview

University recruiting , later called into their NJ office where there were 4 rounds , all about project descriptions / behavioral . Initially it was a technical position then they turned it to business analyst position because they didn't enough funds.

Interview Questions

• Networking, some basic coding questions (not asked to code), lot of behavioural   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Matawan, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview in which I was asked behavioral questions and after I was selected I was called to their office at matavan for in person-interview. In the office, 3 managers took my interview. They asked me various questions about technical,non-technical.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Fill out an application and interview and answer questions. We sat they offered me water. The lady from human resources was very nice. The whole process took about thirty to forty minutes.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have   1 Answer

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone call with Recruiter, and then with hiring manager. Recruiter checked my reference, and provided feedback after each call. I interviewed with the Hiring manager, Sr engineer, Sales Manager, and VP of sales.

SE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Communications in April 2015.

Interview

It has about 3 rounds or so. After the Hiring manager interviewed with the head of the group. Also interviewed with the sales VP and other cross functional team members. It was a very pleasant experience. People were nice and upfront about describing the role and challenges that came with it

Interview Questions

• Flexibility and past experience working in cross functional cross border teams   Answer Question

Interview

While the job interview process can be lengthy in general, being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews. However, in TATA, interview with phone screening followed by 1:1 is very common.

Creative Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Burlingame, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on the company website and heard back from the recruiter in just a few days, which is astounding; normally going in without a referral means you go into a black hole. The recruiter screened me, then the hiring manager called. After a standard phone interview where he talks about the company & position & I talk up my background, he arranges to meet me in person. After that, I met the team as a group. I was offered the job within 3 weeks of resume submission.

Interview Questions

• You've got one requestor who asks for a brochure. This requestor then proceeds to make incremental changes 17 times instead of doing it all at once in two rounds as asked. How do you deal with this project and future ones?   Answer Question

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a preliminary phone interview first, then I was going to go to the office and have an in-person interview. My interviewer was really just getting to know me and wanted to know if I'd be able to handle the work load they normally give attorneys.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wall Township, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications (Wall Township, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interviewer was very professional, he outlined accurate job details, set the expectations, and had me perform a technical test. The interview overall was well prepared and done in a comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• How am I able to deal with change.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Communications.

Interview

F2F interview with 3 managers lasting 4 hours; It was a very thorough assessment of my skills and how I can apply it into a service provider environment. All 3 managers were very receptive to my points of view. Hiring manager told me that I will not hear from them for a long time since they are trying to hire a team. So it took 45 days to get an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths? My weaknesses?
      Mostly questions regarding my previous work experience.   Answer Question