Tata Teleservices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Teleservices Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

3.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Pune (India)).

Interview

Initial call was from HR for my profile understanding. Later first technical round and second manager round, followed by HR round for negotiations & all formalities. All rounds happened over phone, as I was based in Pune. Later I got opportunity to work in Mumbai office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did negotiated for while but later agreed upon minimal increase

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude - Quantitative. Arithmetic, Verbal
    Case study discussion - there were 8 caselets given. Each caselet had to be discussed for 3 minutes.
    HR Interview
    Interview - The candidates selected after the HR round were called for the next round of interview to their office in the next 2 - 3 days.

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Well coming to interview process it was very easy as i was fresher they did'nt exposed any technical skills and aptitude type of questions on me it took only one day for my interview and selection

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking protocols and port numbers and routing information   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was scheduled by an Job Placement Consultant.
    There were 3 rounds
    1) The First round was a screening with the Human Resource Consultant.
    2) The second Round was with the Vice President
    3) The last and the final round was with the Chief Information Officer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Indore (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was nice and difficulty level is average, as they focus mainly on your past experience. Most of the questions were on sales related cases and they look for your approach on those cases.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Good experience..taken by a panel consisting of business head, hr manager and hr head. No direct questions about the theoretical concepts . More of applied knowledge . questions related to resume..

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices in December 2015.

Interview

The process first involved online test (Quant of bank PO level and involved Marketing questions! ) out of 250 only 24 were selected.
    After that there was a gd on current topic even and odd policy of Delhi government.
    After that round only 12 of us were selected.

Interview Questions

I did not want to have a sales career after my B. Tech

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Kochi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 4 round starting from apti , gd, psychometric test and a pi .the interview was held at campus and it took a complete day for the process to get over. An hr and a sales manager was in the panel. Gd was on general topics and the aptitude test was of medium difficulty level.psychometric test was a bit tricky one .

Interview Questions

• Difference between marketing and sales?
      Introduce yourself?
      Why sales?
      Why mba?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Deputy Manager Techno Commercials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

got a call from job search consultant for the position and the interview was schedule
    I had 2 round there
    1st is on commercial part with reporting manager along with HOD
    2nd with HR on salary

Interview Questions

• Major questions are on commercial part, taxation clarity, negotiation skills and product knowledge   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Teleservices (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Online Test with mathematics series appetite analytical skills basic english exam it seems not very tough as it contains basic elements, 3 rounds interview with HR Finance Head Division Head> they check whether we we are eligible for the post etc,